Trade? or one for sale

DeeGee

Hi all new to this but recently have brought my old game back. Its a Rams/Cowboys 620 model and I bought another one on eBay to complete mine unfortunately the stadium is the Redskins/Cowboys (could not tell from pictures). This is the one that the teams don'ts punch out. Anyways looking to trade for correct stadium or buy one if some one has an extra.

I don't kow that there is a specific Redskins and Cowboys Stadium scoreboard. They were designed to use Team Name Inserts. It should have slots on each side of the printed names to accept inserts that were availaleto be purchaed separetely. Picture1.thumb.jpg.3e3fe9855226d789d30300646e15cb55.jpgDSC02120.thumb.JPG.1882ea3598fe08362509d70ccdede25e.JPGDSC02121.thumb.JPG.80bbf2194772ea9059f9f51a2005ab3e.JPG

Here is a partial Scoreboard reference that I have been working on to give you some idea of what vintage scoreboards were used. 

Scoreboards Reference.pdf

Thanks for the stadium info. I have the 1970 or 71 rams/ cowboys 620 that uses the punch outs. I bought the game at a flea market when I was 12 or so. I also have the insert types from mid 1970s board is long gone. I do have the original Vikings/ falcons teams. Not sure where or when they used stadium in the first pic but it is incorrect to the game.

20210915_112645.jpg

20210915_112759.jpg

20210915_112656.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah then you just cover them with the inserts. Weird thing is I cant find this particular stadium anywhere! Everything except that is correct for the period. Later year stadiums were different in shape and graphics. I have found a few on ebay that would work but no one wants to break up set. Even some rough sets.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DeeGee said:

Yeah then you just cover them with the inserts. Weird thing is I cant find this particular stadium anywhere! Everything except that is correct for the period. Later year stadiums were different in shape and graphics. I have found a few on ebay that would work but no one wants to break up set. Even some rough sets.

Yeah, its hard to break up sets. From a collectibility stand point, most people want to keep a game set in as original condition as possible, Which makes it very hard for someone trying to restore a game set with missing parts to its original condition. I think there could be a good market for reproduction scoreboards. I wonder if Tudor has ever considered that.