Touch Passing

GRTMFL

Now that I have my Ultimate Board, I have plenty of room for all the passing routes.

I saw an excellent video on Touch Passing. Instead of passing sticks you actually pass the ball to a spot on the field. You place the ball at that spot and then let the receivers and defenders run toward the ball. The video placed the ball where the ball came to rest on the field. I place the ball where it first contacted the field. 
If it unintentionally hits the receiver then I place the ball where it comes to rest. If it hits a defender then it is intercepted.

I enjoy being able to pass the ball on all the receiver routes (fade, out, dig, cross, etc.)

• Like 1

I allow pivots after the ball is passed. I still allow direct passing. The coach has to declare “Pass” or “Touch Pass” before the throw. 
It just adds another level of passing instead of passing sticks. I like the feeling of a well placed ball. I threw a perfect fade route in the corner of the end zone in my game this morning.