TOC CON 17. What is entry fee?

Can’t find an entry fee listed on the TOC website and I get no response to my email inquiry.

Does anyone know the entry fee for TOC events?

Electric football tournament:
CON 17
Jul 26, 2024, 7:00 PM – Jul 28, 2024, 7:00 PM
Shawnee, 16555 Midland Dr, Shawnee, KS 66217, USA

• Like 1

River City Blast is taking place this weekend in Cleveland, TN. Tournament Fee is $60.00 Probably the same for TOC CON 17. Best to check the Facebook Page: Tournament of Champions | Facebook

The TOC CON 17
July 26th - 28th, 2024
The Hampton Inn & Suites
16555 Midland Drive
Shawnee, KS 66217
Room rate $119.00 per night.
(25 miles from KCI/MCI airport)
More will be coming soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nefgm.org said:

River City Blast is taking place this weekend in Cleveland, TN. Tournament Fee is $60.00 Probably the same for TOC CON 17.

Thanks for the info.   I am planning to go to CON 17.    After my plans to attend Tudorcon got ruined earlier this year I determined I would make it to at least one tournament this year.

so keeping my fingers crossed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

Typically they have a 3 game Round Robin prelim. Then it starts eliminiation. Record in the prelim determines seeding in elimination. 

Thanks for the response.  So it looks like you should get to play at least 4 games.

• Like 2