Expectations

We are conditioned to expect less. Be it the ice cream machine at a fast food restaurant that never seems to be working, ( rhymes with LacDommals), or an hour and a half wait at a cellar phone company that never culminates in completion, ( rhymes with Horizon), we don’t really ever think things will end in a satisfactory manor. 
Expect not and ye shall not be disappointed.

I hate that axiom.

I ordered two custom painted teams, the Colts and the Vikings, in away uniforms. I sent a request to Tudor to see if the could be painted in the early seventies all white uniforms. I didn’t hear back, so I sent a inquiry. The same happened. So I figured my chances were not good I would have my request granted.

Fast forward to today, I received my teams. Holy cow! All white uniforms! And they are fantastic! (Pictures to follow. I have to get them numbered and based.)

Thanks to Jay at Gridiron Dudes! Awesome work! 
And thanks to Beenutt and Tudor for forwarding my request.

Life is good…but some days it’s just freaking fantastic!

Journey On!

• Like 3

Coach Daryl that’s exciting news. Getting a electric football package never gets old. Happy to hear that they were exact to your specifications. What’s the turnaround time been for you to receive your custom team orders? I think you’re up to 8-10 teams.

• Like 3

Coach Jay,

Dig this, I ordered on May 13th! Even around Christmas and the Super Bowl, it’s never been more than 3 weeks. I’ve gotten my money’s worth every time!

I have 8 teams now. Packers, Giants, Raiders,  Chiefs, 49ers, Vikings, Colts, and Steelers.

One painted by Kyle Nutt, 4 by Gridiron Dudes, and 3 by a painter I promised not to reveal his identity. 

Journey On!

• Like 3

Wow that’s excellent and consistent! And no more than 3 weeks each time is not too shabby. I just viewed your latest 2 arrivals and they’re dynamite! My favorite of my arrivals is the 1982 creamsicle Bucs. Keep up the enthusiasm and the colorful posts coach Daryl!

• Like 3