Testing itz runners

8 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

We got three great runners finally from itz and looks like they will be stars in the league if they do what they did in the warm-ups! Very impressed with these particular bases! I don't know what they call these bases but they're excellent.

There is a new Sheriff in town for the coaches who in the LIEFL who downed the ITZ bases, but NEW bases to the league are expected to perform: They are Icky Woods Cincinnati, Ricky Bell Tampa Bay, and Derrick Henry Tennessee, but here is the deal. Me thinks that after buying three more sets of what we thought were good bases, it appears the ONLY THREE PERFORM to our standard in what appears to be three tweaked bases to try and get the consumer to buy more ... Good try ... Spend $35 to get three. No doubt the three are performers.

• Like 1

Just now, Long island EFL said:

There is a new Sheriff in town for the coaches who in the LIEFL who downed the ITZ bases, but NEW bases to the league are expected to perform: They are Icky Woods Cincinnati, Ricky Bell Tampa Bay, and Derrick Henry Tennessee, but here is the deal. Me thinks that after buying three more sets of what we thought were good bases, it appears the ONLY THREE PERFORM to our standard in what appears to be three tweaked bases to try and get the consumer to buy more ... Good try ... Spend $35 to get three. No doubt the three are performers.

They give you three bases if you buy more than three sets. All the rest were duds.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nefgm.org said:

So, they gave you 3 tweaked bases?

They appeared to be tweaked because all the others just bounced up and down and they look like a different style but they were excellent the three apparent tweaked bases it's just my opinion but what I think they're doing is you buy three bags and get three free bases and those three are tweaked and that's how they get you to buy more it's a psychology. I may be wrong but I don't think so

• Like 1

They appeared to be tweaked because all the others just bounced up and down and they look like a different style but they were excellent the three apparent tweaked bases it's just my opinion but what I think they're doing is you buy three bags and get three free bases and those three are tweaked and that's how they get you to buy more it's a psychology. I may be wrong but I don't think so

The reason I say that is cuz I could see the tweaking on the bottom of the base

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

and that's how they get you to buy more it's a psychology.

Yeah, it's possible. Whatever it takes to sell something sometimes. Yes, I can always tell if a base has been tweaked. It was obvious that the ITZ bases I received from the LIEFL were not tweaked. There are very few bases that perform well right out of the bag without any kind of tweaking, which has always been a major drawback to the growth of the hobby and what evokes bad memories of the game for a lot of people. 

50 minutes ago, nefgm.org said:

Yeah, it's possible. Whatever it takes to sell something sometimes. Yes, I can always tell if a base has been tweaked. It was obvious that the ITZ bases I received from the LIEFL were not tweaked. There are very few bases that perform well right out of the bag without any kind of tweaking, which has always been a major drawback to the growth of the hobby and what evokes bad memories of the game for a lot of people. 

Exactly!  Thank you for your reply brother.  The tweaker in our league is Jo99hnny Freeport.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

They give you three bases if you buy more than three sets. All the rest were duds.

You have to work with them.  I probably spent at least 20 minutes each with mine.  Some longer

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

The reason I say that is cuz I could see the tweaking on the bottom of the base

He probably gave you samples of tweaked bases.  He usually does that for me.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

So, they gave you 3 tweaked bases?

Yes.  They usually give you a sample or 2 that have been tweaked.  The rest you have to work on.  But, you can’t just do it in a few minutes.  Required heated pliers.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

You can get a lot more out of that is you spend some time on them.  All of my HITZ but one were tweaked by me.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Greg F said:

You can get a lot more out of that is you spend some time on them.  All of my HITZ but one were tweaked by me.  

Thanks so much for all your input you've been great and we love your play style! 

I misspoke we got four of those bases in addition to the three packs that we bought.

That's going to make the Long Island Electric football league even more competitive. After five rounds of our draft the four player bases that we received will all be number one picks.

Who benefited?

Cincinnati Bengals icky woods

New England Patriots

TTennessee Titans Derrick Henry

Tampa Bay buccaneers Ricky Bell

Ricky Bell number one

Ickey woods number 2

Derrick Henry number 3

New England Patriots number 4

• Like 1

Thanks so much for all your input you've been great and we love your play style! 

I misspoke we got four of those bases in addition to the three packs that we bought.

That's going to make the Long Island Electric football league even more competitive. After five rounds of our draft the four player bases that we received will all be number one picks.

Who benefited?

Cincinnati Bengals icky woods

New England Patriots

TTennessee Titans Derrick Henry

Tampa Bay buccaneers Ricky Bell

Ricky Bell number one

Ickey woods number 2

Derrick Henry number 3

New England Patriots number 4

Laurence Mulroney

Laurence Mulroney

Your player base is inspired me to get three or four for the ones lacking on those teams that I listed. We will see how they fare in this competitive league. You just don't know how they're going to perform against live play and other coaches so we will see. Levi will get a chance!

29 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

Your player base is inspired me to get three or four for the ones lacking on those teams that I listed. We will see how they fare in this competitive league. You just don't know how they're going to perform against live play and other coaches so we will see. Levi will get a chance!

These bases will only add to a very competitive league and it should be a very exciting final season