Play Action remote issue

Simes549

I am hoping others had ran into this and there is an easy fix.

Sometimes it just does not want to work. I have changed and tested the batteries. It was a random thing but today it really is not wanting to work. I do not want to open it up it there is no hope. My board was purchased in January and I have only played a few games (Less than a dozen) and tweaked bases.

any ideas?

• Like 1

That is unusual and I apologize for the problem you're experiencing. 

Here is some information that may help you get it working... 
•    The Motion Generator needs enough power from the Remote Control to start the Motion Generator, so you must turn the Remote Control up a bit to get the Motion Generator running. Once it is running you can use the complete range of the dial on the Remote Control to change speeds. 
•    If the game isn’t vibrating make sure the Remote Control is firmly plugged into the Motion Generator and that you have fresh batteries in the Remote Control. 
•    If the game still isn’t working there may be a wire connection that is not attached inside the remote. Remove the batteries and the small screws in the back and inspect the connections. 
•    If none of this troubleshooting solves the issue, it may be a defective Motion Generator or Remote Control unit. 

Write into support@tudorgames.com with what you find out and we can help you. 

• Like 3

I’m having the same issue. I bought the 9091 with remote a few years ago and just started using it two nights ago. Remote worked fine until today when it just wouldn’t work, new alkaline batteries and all. The wiring looks fine, to my knowledge. Thoughts? Solutions?