Confused over player types

Chicky365

Hi all, 

I would like to buy some teams for Electric football but as I live outside of the UK, I would need to buy players in bulk rather than single teams. Ideally, I would like to own all 32 NFL teams, so that each team will have their own set for a solitaire Championship.

This is a problem as I am not sure I can buy all the team with what Tudor currently sell, with the following:

1. I do not want Uni-forms as Im not really keen on the look and I wouldnt have time to do all players for 32 teams.

2. Custom painted teams would probably offer best quality but I doubt I could afford 32 teams, let alone place an order for that many.

3. Tudor painted teams seem the most suitable but the Tudor painted players lack detail and a number of teams are out of stock.

Have I missed anything else? What are the most popular team set types or is there something new around the corner that will cover all 32 NFL teams? 

• Like 3

If you have time and patience, and budget too lol, I would suggest the custom painted teams. They’re pretty cool. Maybe purchase one division (4 teams a pop) until you get all 32. The quality of the custom painted teams will be worth your time, effort, patience and most importantly your money.

• Like 4

Unfortunately, what you are looking for would be virtually impossible to find without a lot of searching and buying in small quantities to finally reach your goal of all 32 teams of one type of figure.  It has been some years since that was even possible directly from Tudor, mainly due to Covid and all the problems that caused with manufacturing and shipping from the factories in China. I do think it is the goal of Tudor to get back to that level of availability eventually, but I also think that is a long way off. 

The best option is to find one of the custom painters that would agree to do that, and even then, it would still be a very prolonged and very expensive process.  I know not much help but that is about all I can offer. 

• Like 3

There is also a FB page called “Miniature Football Buyers and Sellers”.   Every now and then, there will be a seller with multiple teams.  

i have had my best luck with “Golfing Cowboy” on EBay.  Sometimes he has delayed shipment for me until I have bought several teams, and he ships them all together.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Greg F said:

i have had my best luck with “Golfing Cowboy” on EBay.  Sometimes he has delayed shipment for me until I have bought several teams, and he ships them all together.  

Awesome!! I have bought several things from him also.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2024 at 9:37 AM, Chicky365 said:

Hi all, 

I would like to buy some teams for Electric football but as I live outside of the UK, I would need to buy players in bulk rather than single teams. Ideally, I would like to own all 32 NFL teams, so that each team will have their own set for a solitaire Championship.

This is a problem as I am not sure I can buy all the team with what Tudor currently sell, with the following:

1. I do not want Uni-forms as Im not really keen on the look and I wouldnt have time to do all players for 32 teams.

2. Custom painted teams would probably offer best quality but I doubt I could afford 32 teams, let alone place an order for that many.

3. Tudor painted teams seem the most suitable but the Tudor painted players lack detail and a number of teams are out of stock.

Have I missed anything else? What are the most popular team set types or is there something new around the corner that will cover all 32 NFL teams? 

Before you do that I suggest it will be to figure out what size players or figures you would like. There are several types of figures and then possibly determine whether or not you would customize your own teams with paint even if they're NFL teams. We did that for all 32 teams in the Long Island Electric football league. We purchased them on eBay and other places and then we painted them ourselves in addition to decaling them we have a good 10 teams left over in the event that somebody wanted to repaint a team. If you look at our games in the strategy and game play you can see the uniform jobs. Hope this helps

• Like 1