Franchise Player(s)

BlueHen

18 hours ago, Terry43 said:

I thought you'd like to know that all my little plastic peeps are never selfish, never controversial, and they never participate in shenanigans. They have been known to misunderstand the play and run in the wrong direction. 🤪

That's not entirely unrealistic 

14 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

Well, all mine are!!! And yes, they still run in the opposite direction or straight for the sideline when they smell the goal line with absolutely no one around them. 

They're just imitating real life scenarios Coach...

• Like 1

On 12/28/2023 at 6:01 PM, Terry43 said:

I can't watch his videos. He just rambles on and on and on and on... 😴💤

Have you seen his video where he complains about being banned from the Tudor Forum?  He just goes on and on and on and on... 😴💤

These are the peeps you build your team around. Just look at your statistics sheets for each game. The Hall of Famers standout very quickly.

In your league do peeps enter free agency and could another coach offer that peep a higher salary?

Enjoy the Journey   T43   🏈♾️

I have to agree with the stat sheets for each game because it is so true the Hall of famers stand out immediately. The games are usually centered around the Stars especially in a league where everybody knows the key players. In fact the players are so good that the purpose of the draft is to find player bases that can stop those great players who have Hall of Fame statistics. Statistically speaking, when you take someone who has nearly 10,000 yards you know that's the key player there's no need to identify a franchise player. We don't play our game based on franchise players we build a team to compete with the league there are so many good players to contend with

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

I have to agree with the stat sheets for each game because it is so true the Hall of famers stand out immediately. The games are usually centered around the Stars especially in a league where everybody knows the key players. In fact the players are so good that the purpose of the draft is to find player bases that can stop those great players who have Hall of Fame statistics. Statistically speaking, when you take someone who has nearly 10,000 yards you know that's the key player there's no need to identify a franchise player. We don't play our game based on franchise players we build a team to compete with the league there are so many good players to contend with

agreed there’s so many stars in my league, players like Steven Dart who has never had under 100 yards in a game since he entered college and already off to a good sophomore season and John Aggie who’s consistently a top 3 receiver i’m excited to see how he performs in his senior season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jayethekxng said:

agreed there’s so many stars in my league, players like Steven Dart who has never had under 100 yards in a game since he entered college and already off to a good sophomore season and John Aggie who’s consistently a top 3 receiver i’m excited to see how he performs in his senior season.

This should be Aggies biggest season before he gets drafted by the pros

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

This should be Aggies biggest season before he gets drafted by the pros

i believe it he’s only had under 800 yards once(in an 8 game season) and it was as a freshman we’ll see if the defenses have answers this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jayethekxng said:

i believe it he’s only had under 800 yards once(in an 8 game season) and it was as a freshman we’ll see if the defenses have answers this year.

And the great players are the ones who continue to impress and do what they do even when they are figured out that's where the magic of Electric football is. Doers never die

• Like 2