The Shamrock Bay beat the defending Fruit Bowl Champion Oughtin' Otters and set up this elimination game between the Oughtin' Otters and the Egyptians.

The Egyptians won Fruit Bowls 11, 18, and 20 so the team has considerable firepower. Egyptians HB #23 between the tackles, TB #33 running wide, and TE #88 stretching the field are usually good for 300 yards a game. In a losing effort against the Knights in White Satin HB #23 had 35 yards and 1 touchdown; TB #33 had 84 yards and 2 touchdowns; and TE #88 had 167 yards and 2 touchdowns. The potential for an upset is definitely there.

The Oughtin Otters will not be easily upset. They are the defending Fruit Bowl Champions. In the two previous Hunger Games Tournament games (Game 6 and Game 8 ) TB #39 rushed for 207 yards and 2 touchdowns; and 85 yards and 1 touchdown, respectively. Returning kickoffs is WR #22. In the two previous games he broke kick returns for a combined 250 yards and 2 touchdowns. He also recovered two onside kicks which kept the Otters in the game against the Shamrock Bay.

Welcome to Game 12 of the Hunger Games

2014EFLSeasonSchedule(format10).thumb.png.73ac995e10ec572f9e341d5e062c4c1b.png

There's no clear favorite.

Enjoy the Journey    T43    🏈♾️

The Egyptians took a 21 to 14 lead into the locker room at Halftime. Egyptians' HB #23 already has 236 yards rushing and two rushing touchdowns.

The coach of the Oughtin' Otters wasn't worried. 😎 He said, "We need to get back to what we do best — stretch the field. You're gonna see a lot of WR #13 outside the numbers and WR #22 in the End Zone. #22 already has 75 yards receiving and a touchdown and if memory serves me TE #88 has 70 yards receiving and a touchdown. The Egyptians can't stop that. They're too damn slow."

The coach of the Egyptians was tight-lipped. 😏 He said, "There are still two quarters to play."

Here are the five Touchdowns from the First Half. (Stop Forward Progress Tackling and Passing with Dice are illustrated in this video.)

On the coin flip the Xena Commemorative Coin has 'Xena' on one side and 'X' on the other side.

Enjoy the Journey.   T43.   🏈♾️

4 hours ago, Daryl Collins said:

It is great to see this style of play at such a high level! I want to tweak a base just like the one on #22!

Journey On!

Agreed. He's straight and fast. Love to know what his 40 yard dash time was at the combine. 😄 I noticed the Otters sport a Keystone symbol. Is their home field in Pennsylvania? 

2 hours ago, Bob Davis said:

Keystone symbol. Is their home field in Pennsylvania?

😃 Coincidence really. I stole my Otters logo from this logo.

image.thumb.png.f0b2ce5db3911a10df1d8c9961f94bc2.png

Erie, Pennsylvania I assume. I didn't know Pennsylvania was known as the Keystone State. Thank you! 😃👍

Enjoy Thanksgiving 🦃    T43.    🏈♾️

• Like 1