Game 10 of the Hunger Games Double-Elimination Tournament 

Since their last games both the Golden Grizzlies and the Quick and the Dead brought up rookies from their practice teams. Both teams added strength to their offensive lines.

100_2999.thumb.png.d0b87205ae2ae1b2a5c35f72fd30c0bf.png 

Quick and the Dead

100_2993.thumb.png.2982f234ea984298e3f9ff24eb03ffee.pngGolden Grizzlies

The Golden Grizzlies put both of their tailbacks on Injured Reserve. The Grizzlies brought up Rookie TB #37 to run the Power Sweep and Rookie TB #32 to run between the tackles. Owner, General Manger, Coach, and Water Boy, Terry43 had this to say about TB #32. "You will see him early and often in the I-formation and the U-Formation. I think this Rookie has a bright future. And by bright I mean running over the Quick and the Dead defense in this game and running over the Hoosiers in the next game."

Rookie TB #32 weighs in at 5.16 grams and runs the 100 in 13 seconds. He's riding on a Tudor yellow base with a Superior butterscotch dial. He was filmed running wind sprints earlier today. 

The Quick and the Dead won Fruit Bowl 27 and WR/KR #23 was the MVP. WR/KR #23 is back for tonight's game and will be featured at Half Back. Look for #23 to catch a few outlet passes in the Second Half.

Enjoy the Journey    T43🏈♾️

Edited by Terry43
  • Like 1

2014EFLSeasonSchedule(format10).thumb.png.6e53d83eda9f8d82984b7d81bcb4bdf2.png

The Quick and the Dead beat the Golden Grizzlies rather easily 46 to 29.

At Halftime the Owner, Manager, Head Coach, and water boy of the Quick and the Dead said, "I wasn't worried when the Golden Grizzlies brought up two rookies from the Practice Squad. If those two rookies are so good, why weren't they starting to begin with? I'll tell you. Grizzlies Rookie #37 finished the half with -12 yards and Grizzlies Rookie #32 finished the half with 3 yards (actually 53 yards). My defense is suppose to be afraid of that?! I'll tell you who I'd be afraid of. Our Halfback #23. Mr. Nail-in-the-Coffin had 108 yards rushing and 2 touchdowns in just the First Half. He'll double that in the Second Half. These Yahoos can't stop him!"

Up next in the Hunger Games Tournament is The Blue Jays and the Knights in White Satin.

Enjoy the Journey    T43  🏈♾️

• Like 2

On 11/7/2023 at 7:40 PM, Terry43 said:

Game 10 of the Hunger Games Double-Elimination Tournament 

Since their last games both the Golden Grizzlies and the Quick and the Dead brought up rookies from their practice teams. Both teams added strength to their offensive lines.

100_2999.thumb.png.d0b87205ae2ae1b2a5c35f72fd30c0bf.png 

Quick and the Dead

100_2993.thumb.png.2982f234ea984298e3f9ff24eb03ffee.pngGolden Grizzlies

The Golden Grizzlies put both of their tailbacks on Injured Reserve. The Grizzlies brought up Rookie TB #37 to run the Power Sweep and Rookie TB #32 to run between the tackles. Owner, General Manger, Coach, and Water Boy, Terry43 had this to say about TB #32. "You will see him early and often in the I-formation and the U-Formation. I think this Rookie has a bright future. And by bright I mean running over the Quick and the Dead defense in this game and running over the Hoosiers in the next game."

Rookie TB #32 weighs in at 5.16 grams and runs the 100 in 13 seconds. He's riding on a Tudor yellow base with a Superior butterscotch dial. He was filmed running wind sprints earlier today. 

Rookie #32 100 yard dash - SD 480p.mov 3.42 MB · 2 downloads

The Quick and the Dead won Fruit Bowl 27 and WR/KR #23 was the MVP. WR/KR #23 is back for tonight's game and will be featured at Half Back. Look for #23 to catch a few outlet passes in the Second Half.

Enjoy the Journey    T43🏈♾️

very sharpe uni's!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/8/2023 at 6:11 PM, Terry43 said:

2014EFLSeasonSchedule(format10).thumb.png.6e53d83eda9f8d82984b7d81bcb4bdf2.png

The Quick and the Dead beat the Golden Grizzlies rather easily 46 to 29.

At Halftime the Owner, Manager, Head Coach, and water boy of the Quick and the Dead said, "I wasn't worried when the Golden Grizzlies brought up two rookies from the Practice Squad. If those two rookies are so good, why weren't they starting to begin with? I'll tell you. Grizzlies Rookie #37 finished the half with -12 yards and Grizzlies Rookie #32 finished the half with 3 yards (actually 53 yards). My defense is suppose to be afraid of that?! I'll tell you who I'd be afraid of. Our Halfback #23. Mr. Nail-in-the-Coffin had 108 yards rushing and 2 touchdowns in just the First Half. He'll double that in the Second Half. These Yahoos can't stop him!"

Golden Grizzlies vs Quick & the Dead Tribute to #23 - SD 480p.mov 43.82 MB · 2 downloads  

Up next in the Hunger Games Tournament is The Blue Jays and the Knights in White Satin.

Enjoy the Journey    T43  🏈♾️

That's a beating!

• Thanks 1