Looking for Buffalo Bill and Kansas City Chiefs Team Figures

Mary

Not sure if this is appropriate or not, I am new to this.  I have ordered everything to try to make my own figures but I am trying to find a 11 figure team of the Buffalo Bills and the Kansas City Chiefs.  I make my twin 11 year old grandkids their birthday cakes every year and I want to make a football field with the two teams facing off for my grandson.  Does anyone sell the sets that they make?  I would love to buy them instead of depend on my creative skills.  Thanks in advance for any advice on this!

• Like 1

On 10/15/2023 at 7:36 AM, Mary said:

I am trying to find a 11 figure team of the Buffalo Bills and the Kansas City Chiefs.

eBay. Use the search words: electric football Chiefs.    electric football Bills. Most of the offerings are Buy It Now. 😃👍

The prepainted Chiefs and Bills are out of stock on the Tudor web page. 😟

Happy Birthday grandkids! 🎂

Enjoy the Journey   T43   🏈♾️

• Like 2

I’m sure people have them in their collection but with the success of both teams and the fact they are like gold to collectors, I don’t think you’ll find them out there. BUT, a restock “around Christmas” is coming so if you can hold on a little longer and his birthday is in December, you might be in luck. I’ve never seen either of these teams online other than when they were in stock. I think the “popular” teams will be available initially and not the whole NFL as new ownership generates revenue. I wouldn’t be surprised if the cheifs for sure and the Bills are part of the first wave of teams in December. Maybe not the cardinals and panthers lol. No offense!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Jay said:

I don’t think you’ll find them out there.

Hi Jay. I'm not sure if you meant eBay or Tudor. I visited eBay and there are many, many bags of Chiefs and Bills. One bag of Chiefs starts at $9.99 + shipping.

If you meant Tudor's web page, well, that's definitely true. 

Enjoy the Journey   T43    🏈♾️

• Like 1

Hey coach! All of my searches on ebay , including the one I did just now have come up empty. I see some individual chiefs players for sale but no sets of either team. I even switched up the wording in the search bar. And as far as tudor or aka The Out of Stock Boys, they haven’t had either team pre-painted in either team for over three years.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2023 at 8:36 AM, Mary said:

Not sure if this is appropriate or not, I am new to this.  I have ordered everything to try to make my own figures but I am trying to find a 11 figure team of the Buffalo Bills and the Kansas City Chiefs.  I make my twin 11 year old grandkids their birthday cakes every year and I want to make a football field with the two teams facing off for my grandson.  Does anyone sell the sets that they make?  I would love to buy them instead of depend on my creative skills.  Thanks in advance for any advice on this!

How soon are you needing them and is there a specific uniform that you want? In other words, Chiefs in Red home jersey and Bills in White away jersey or vice-versa. Also, when you say that you have ordered everything to make your own figures, what have you ordered? 

Edited by nefgm.org
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jay said:

All of my searches on ebay , including the one I did just now have come up empty.

For the Chiefs try these:

Tudor Electric Football KC Chiefs sealed D bag hongkong Vintage dark jersey

tudor electric football KC Chiefs white jersey hongkong W sealed bag vintage

Vintage Tudor Electric Football Game Kansas City Chiefs (11) Players Figures

electric football HOME JERSEY CHIEFS

Vintage Tudor Electric Football Chiefs Dark Jersey Hong Kong in sealed bag

For the Bills try these:

Vintage Tudor NFL Electric Football Team - Buffalo Bills

11 Vintage Tudor Electric Football Players NFL Buffalo Bills White Jerseys

Buffalo Bills Dark Jersey Miggle Stamped Helmet Electric Football Men

Buffalo Bills White Jersey Miggle Stamped Helmet Electric Football Men

Tudor Electric Football '70's HAITI BUFFALO BILLS 12 Man Team DJBS- A+ RARE

I know the Chiefs and Buffalo Bills are there... Just puzzled why I can find them and you didn't. 🤔

Computers. 💻  Who knows?

Enjoy the Journey    T43    🏈♾️

• Like 1