Browns v Seahawks

New game in progress with the Cleveland Browns v Seattle Seahawks in throwback Uni-Forms. Seattle looks a bit rough. They were an earlier project when I was getting the hang of applying Uni-Forms. Like my Lions, I have to look back with fondness and won’t put them away. They play just fine. 1st quarter action features a touchdown by Clay Matthews Jr. On a 54 yard run. Yeah , I know. He didn’t play running back, but he’s the best Cleveland has in this version! Great base and I’m reticent to monkey with it. Also, Steve Largent returned the following kickoff for a score. Did Largent ever return kickoffs? After one quarter, it’s Browns 13 - Seahawks 12.

IMG_2154.jpeg

IMG_2155.jpeg

• Like 1

Great pictures. 📸 I enjoy seeing your teams play on your new field! ⚜️

1 hour ago, Daryl Collins said:

Yeah , I know. He didn’t play running back, but he’s the best Cleveland has in this version!

A bit of wisdom from William Shakespeare, "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." 

There have been times when I used a Quarterback as an Outside Linebacker. Picking the best player at the right time. That's what coaches do! Good job Coach Daryl. 😃

Enjoy the Journey   T43    🏈♾️

Well, the Browns won the game 33-21. There were only a total of 13 fourth quarter points were scored between the two teams. Kraig threw a massive interception and misse a wide open Largent in the 4th that could’ve brought the game closer, but alas…

Credit the Browns defense and ball control offense were just too much for the Seahawks. 
Next up; the Denver Broncos vs the Baltimore,(That’s right, people, Baltimore. Like God intended!), Colts. 

• Like 2

On 9/4/2023 at 5:47 AM, Daryl Collins said:

Baltimore,(That’s right, people, Baltimore. Like God intended!), Colts.

Speaking of packing up and moving in the middle of the night...

My Furies were scheduled to play in my Hunger Games tournament but they packed up in the middle of the night and moved from the fourth shelf to the top shelf. A Furies player was interviewed and he said, "I'm not sure how many more coats of paint I can take. I can't even tell where my thigh pads are located."

A Furies fan asked, "I've always been a Furies fan. Does this move mean all the fans have to pack up their families and move from the Fourth shelf to the Top Shelf?"

The BeARTooth League president was unavailable for comment but rumor has it the Furies won't be allowed to play in the tournament.

The Fourth Shelf has sued to keep the rights to the name, The Fourth Shelf Furies.

More details at eleven. LOL

Enjoy the Journey.   T43.   🏈♾️

• Like 2