Let’s get this party and season started!

Jay

Wouldn’t it be cool if Mr Nutt took a poll on teams that we would love to purchase? Of course produce the obvious hot teams of these days. But if Mr Nutt is watching I would like to formally enter my bid for the 70’s and 80’s Houston Oilers. Some Eric Dickerson days LA Rams would be nice. My third would be the Dan Fouts, Charlie Joiner early 80’s Chargers. Any thoughts about this gentleman?

• Like 3

70’s Colts made me think hmmm, didn’t they have striped socks? That would be awesome if we saw a return of the striped socks. 80’s Bears, any era Chiefs and Joe Montana 49ers of the 80’s come to mind if this happens.

• Like 1

I was watching NFL Game of the Week last night. It was a game during the 83 seasons (the year the got me hooked on football) between the Dolphins and Bills. Some “83” dolphins in all white would be pretty sweet. Marino, the Mark’s brothers and Blackwood brothers. Killer B’s defense, take my whole paycheck!

• Like 1