Painted team figures

Dean F

Perhaps with new owner, new management, Tudor will go back, or at least offer loyal customers as myself, the chance to purchase ALL the NFL teams with the classic painted figures, they were the best, I have most of the teams, but wasn’t able to order the KC Chiefs for over 3 years, always “out of stock”!

• Like 2

This is the statement made by Beenutt on his Facebook page, Monday 8/7/2023 

I would like to thank everyone for your kind comments and words of support during this transition with Tudor Games!  I am overwhelmed with the support and excitement that you have shown.  Thank you so much!  You are the best people in the world.

I also want to thank Doug Strohm for what he has done for Tudor Games and the hobby for the past decade or more.  The website that Doug has personally created is probably the best I have ever seen!   Doug has been awesome and supportive in this transition period and I'm glad to have you as my friend!

Please be patient as we get all this sorted out.  I promise to do what I can to promote and grow this great hobby while keeping it fun for everyone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nefgm.org said:

statement made by Beenutt on his Facebook page

I wonder why he didn't copy and paste the statement into the Announcements in the Forum? Simple enough to do if he has an account.

Enjoy the Journey.   T43   🏈♾️

• Like 2