Long Island EFL 2023 Hall of Fame Game Getting Ready to Rumble!

longislandelectricfootballleague2020logo.jpg.b90b1e19da73a4533b5e238a19b6018f.jpgabhellLIEFL.jpg.689fc98065ffebf8fd1a2ce368eec13b.jpgLONG ISLAND EFL READY TO RUMBLE!bills4.thumb.jpg.7c43da86576bd1436575aa58a5c9c2b9.jpg

Long Island Electric Football League Hall of Fame Game set for August 5th! The match-up between the LIEFL Miami Dolphins who ended their 2022 season as AFC Finalists at (7-3), face the NFC Finalists New York Giants (7-3) in the LIEFL Hall of Fame Game to kick off their 2023 seventh straight LIEFL 7-Game season! 

DOLPHINSTD.png.38d554fab0ad904d1a7b6837a912fdfa.pngThe spirit for the game is building!  Coach Billy O'C said, "I haven't picked up or turned the game board on to practice for a few months so this week I will practice with Miami.  We are making two major changes on the team.  We picked up a lineman base in the draft to replace Bob Kuechenberg's 45 year old player base, and Larry Csonka's base will be replaced with Kuechenberg's player base, making for an interesting power improvement on the offense.  We are solid all the way around, but we have a tough schedule too, so I won't be showing too much in this game. Csonka will get some carries and Mercury Morris will be tested as well." 

GIA2ART.thumb.jpg.ff5245dcfc57d709d6c50a4ff9477edd.jpg

NYGTD.png.dc3209b0a8de9c4a6d3a3d1482c284d7.pngThe New York Giants had a stellar season in 2022, just missing a trip to their Third LIEFL Super Bowl. The Giants bring back a team strengthened by the draft. Leonard Marshall will be under the scope, expected to anchor an already tough New York front line. Coach Pizz said, "We will be testing our line and taking this game seriously against the Dolphins. It's a chance to make a statement to begin the season.  Ahmad Bradshaw and Shaquon Barkley will push teams to the limit this season for these hungry Giants."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Long island EFL said:

We picked up a lineman base in the draft to replace Bob Kuechenberg's 45 year old player base, and Larry Csonka's base will be replaced with Kuechenberg's player base

We who play electric football may have different rules, different game strategies, and different timing, but I think this draft strategy is something we all have in common. Thank you for wording it so eloquently.

Go Dolphins! 🐬

Enjoy the Journey. T43 🏈♾️

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Terry43 said:

We who play electric football may have different rules, different game strategies, and different timing, but I think this draft strategy is something we all have in common. Thank you for wording it so eloquently.

Go Dolphins! 🐬

Enjoy the Journey. T43 🏈♾️

Thank you!  It will be another action-packed intense season with a stacked schedule!  Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts, they are valued.

• Thanks 1