Memorial Day Musings

Greetings on this fine Memorial Day! I’ll make a few observations. Applying Uni-Forms is like hitting a golf ball. You can hit ten golf balls and 3 will be perfect, but one will be awful. You hit ten the exact same way, but none are exactly the same. I start the pants off in the middle lining them up with the marks there, and not the side. I put my numbers on right to left. Why this works better for me, I have no idea. The all purpose figure’s pants are the hardest applications to apply. I need a tutorial on this. I’m missing something. I want to start using a hairdryer to smooth out my helmets…but I’m scared I’ll mess something up. My figures look better to the naked eye than in camera shots. 
Now that’s off my chest, here are examples of the away Lions and the word mark helmet Bengals I just did. ( I really am going to find that hairdryer.) 

IMG_1877.jpeg

IMG_1876.jpeg

IMG_1875.jpeg

IMG_1874.jpeg

• Like 1

Nice job Daryl.  Consistency with the Uni-Forms is definitely a challenge.  Over all, I'm liking how my teams are turning out.  Some players end up with a few unique character traits.  Don't know if I've quite pulled off the "perfect" application on a player yet.  Happy with my latest two teams... the 69 white jersey Eagles and the Home Houston Oilers.  Able to match up in my latest game.  Both teams were 0-2.  The Eagles were able to get in the win column with a 28-17 victory on 4 Ron Jaworski touch down tosses.

• Like 2

My next team up is the 1972 Dolphins in their away uniforms. I will be numbering them for the offense. When I get to the home version, I’ll number them for the defense. 
And, the quarterback will be #15, Earl Morrell. One of the most underrated NFL players not in the HoF! Travesty!!

• Like 1