Electric Football Tabletop Touchdowns

nefgm.org

Hi,

George Diamond is a personal hero of mine. šŸ¤©Ā I have a team, the Shamrock Bay, ā˜˜ļøĀ that ride on George's bases and I use his two-color and three-color numbers exclusively on all my teams. 4ļøāƒ£3ļøāƒ£Ā Bases. and numbers are usually available on eBay.

I've never met George Diamond, but we had several telephone conversations that proved inspirational. I bought his football figures and started taking them apart and reassemblingĀ 

ā€œI just wanted to build something different within the hobby,ā€ said Diamond. ā€œThere were some guys that were making custom figures, so I came out with my own line of players, which could be molded to whatever specifications a person wanted. The figures come in their standard pose, and what coaches can do is take the arms off the players and then reposition them. Our line has become very popular, we even have our own tournament, BuzzFest, in Harrisburg.ā€

I never participated in Buzzfest. šŸ˜žĀ I never made time. Certainly my loss. Time has certainly flown. Enjoy the Journey. T43ā˜„ļøĀ 

• Like 1

Fortunately, I was able to meet and talk with George in person several times over the years at various EF events. His products, especially figures and bases, made a major impact on the hobby and are still highly sought after today. I recently saw some of his numbers go for a very high price on eBay. I use his DDB's (Diamond Directional Bases)on several of my teams.Ā