The Greatest Rivalry in Electric Football?

On 8/14/2020 at 4:53 PM, Long island EFL said:

Over the years we have all been able to establish great rivalries, with teams, league coaches, and memories that we will treasure forever!  What are yours and Why?  Photos?

Because i play a tournament style and use the old divisions from the late 60s and early 70s to group the 1st and 2nd round games. Inevitably the raiders and chiefs and bears and packers usually meet at some point in every tournament. It allows me to continue these great rivalries for years to come. The great era of the NFL and Tudor live on.

7say.jpg

103rc.jpg

• Like 1

Let's see - 

New Orleans Area - Packers vs. Bears - 2 long-time coaches who always have their games go down to the last play. 

Baton Rouge - Myself vs. John Oubre's Patriots - It started with Buffalo, and continued with New York. One game was a 63-56 burner with 2 overtimes! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NO Dave said:

Let's see - 

New Orleans Area - Packers vs. Bears - 2 long-time coaches who always have their games go down to the last play. 

Baton Rouge - Myself vs. John Oubre's Patriots - It started with Buffalo, and continued with New York. One game was a 63-56 burner with 2 overtimes! 

Oh my God that is incredible that is definitely an electric football record 63-56 I can't even imagine!

That is a lot of scoring two great coaches two Great teams with great results very exciting you guys thank you so much for responding

• Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 4:53 PM, Long island EFL said:

Over the years we have all been able to establish great rivalries, with teams, league coaches, and memories that we will treasure forever!  What are yours and Why?  Photos?

Same, there have been several!  One of the best was in 1978 when we bought the EF game with the Broncos and Dallas.  Those Broncos were really the first time we saw how the TTC player bases performed.  At the time Miami in our league was great, but Denver put them to the test giving the Dolphins their first ever loss 8-5!  Then that season Miami came back in the playoffs and beat Denver 21-17 in the AFC Championship Game.  In 1980-81, Miami beat Denver again, 37-21 in the AFC Championship Game, and then again in 1983-84, Miami beat them 35-34 in the AFC Championship Game! Incredible rivalry.  I attached the team Historic Page in our league for you to look at if you like this sort of thing. 

2020 DOLPHINS AFC EASTERN DIVISION.doc 2020 BRONCOS AFC WESTERN DIVISION.doc 1979 LIEFL FINAL STANDINGS PLAYOFFS SUPER BOWL IV AND STATS.pdf 1981 LONG ISLAND ELECTRIC FOOTBALL LEAGUE.docx 1984 Standings.docx