Slanting Linemen

After the snap from center to QB 🏈Switch on 🏈Switch off then we slant offense Lineman if you want 🏈And Defense Line man can slant before. Snap🏈If the lines are not engaged🏈We line up off/Def 2 yards apart sort of like CFL🏈

I use a mutli- stop system and only use rookie bases.  Offensive linemen are slanted before the snap (since they know where they are going) to block down or trap or double team.  Defensive linemen are slanted if the defense calls for it, or if they are running stunts.  I then run for about three seconds, then pivot all defenders around the front of their bases to react to the ball on running plays.  Offensive players are pivoted around the front of their bases to continue/maintain their blocks.  I find slanting the offensive linemen opens up holes, while slanting defensive lineman can mess up offensive blocking schemes.... Similar to real football.