New Lions Blue Helmet unis

I thoroughly agree. Unfortunately, I don’t think any new helmeted or new uniforms from the NFL will show up as Uni-Forms. The emphasis seems to be on college Uni-Forms, and that’s all cool, as you will notice, Mr. Nutt plays exclusively with college teams. 
I, on the other hand, have always been bent towards the NFL when it comes to electric football. A child of the seventies, am I.

The sixteen team drop we experienced two years ago will, more than likely, be the last drop of it’s kind. For that matter, ANY new NFL drop. At least the existing teams get replenished. I was afraid the product was going to be abandoned, so when I saw college teams being produced, I was pretty happy. I may or may not be ordering any, but there are many coaches more interested in college ball, so if it means Uni-Forms continues, I’m all for it! Who knows? Maybe we will see new versions from the NFL in the future! 
I have me some dreams.

Journey On!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Daryl Collins said:

I thoroughly agree.

Me too!  Lions 2024 redesigned uniforms released - including new-look blue helmet

"But the best was saved for last - a show-stopping blue helmet with a black Lion logo on the side and stripes down the middle."

helmet.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

"The team’s alternate helmet, which was introduced leading into the 2023 season, now features a black leaping Lion trimmed in silver on the matte blue shell," the team release said. "The leaping Lion is complimented by a black and silver stripe the runs the length of the helmet, as well as a black facemask."

With black jerseys!

Enjoy the Journey    T43.    🏈♾️

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Daryl Collins said:

I thoroughly agree. Unfortunately, I don’t think any new helmeted or new uniforms from the NFL will show up as Uni-Forms. The emphasis seems to be on college Uni-Forms, and that’s all cool, as you will notice, Mr. Nutt plays exclusively with college teams. 
I, on the other hand, have always been bent towards the NFL when it comes to electric football. A child of the seventies, am I.

The sixteen team drop we experienced two years ago will, more than likely, be the last drop of it’s kind. For that matter, ANY new NFL drop. At least the existing teams get replenished. I was afraid the product was going to be abandoned, so when I saw college teams being produced, I was pretty happy. I may or may not be ordering any, but there are many coaches more interested in college ball, so if it means Uni-Forms continues, I’m all for it! Who knows? Maybe we will see new versions from the NFL in the future! 
I have me some dreams.

Journey On!

Same here. I don't mind the college teams because everybody has their own preference, but with the NFL we can focus on 32 teams. If it were League Play and you had a lot of coaches either way the fun is there.

• Like 2