Spring Football UFL

3 minutes ago, Coach Shawn said:

I am excited.

I do not really like their option for a 3 point try after a TD but otherwise I am looking forward to it.

Yeah I agree with you on that 100%. I really believe they should have started the season sooner when it's in people's minds after the NFL season. I like the teams they should have added the alliance teams as well if they could have.

56 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

Yeah I agree with you on that 100%. I really believe they should have started the season sooner when it's in people's minds after the NFL season. I like the teams they should have added the alliance teams as well if they could have.

Yes!!  I also thought they missed out by not starting soon after the SB.

and yes the AAF was awesome!  Great uniforms and The football play was exciting.   

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Coach Shawn said:

and yes the AAF was awesome!  Great uniforms and The football play was exciting.   

The AAF had the best uniforms in my opinion

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Coach Shawn said:

Shawn and all, I thought you would like this. If they can make it through another season and grab some fan excitement it would be great if they expanded. Don't forget, the old AFL was laughed at before they began grabbing top college picks to make a formidable NFL in the merger!

Edited by Long island EFL
INFO ADDED
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Long island EFL said:

Shawn and all, I thought you would like this. If they can make it through another season and grab some fan excitement it would be great if they expanded. Don't forget, the old AFL was laughed at before they began grabbing top college picks to make a formidable NFL in the merger!

I was really enjoying the Alliance League as well. 

On 3/27/2024 at 5:53 AM, CEDRIC ROGERS said:

How do you coaches feel about the new UFL LEAGUE? ABOUT TO GET SOME TEAMS DONE FOR SOLITAIRE!

I wish they would have brought more teams over from the usfl like the generals and the Tampa Bay bandits and then from the alliance League the Apollos and a couple of other teams that would have presented it different perception for the audience and if it would have started a week or 10 days after the NFL season ended I think people would have bought in stronger

• Like 1