Replacing the undersized 67 big men Raiders

Posted (edited)
On 3/23/2024 at 7:34 AM, Long island EFL said:

Just waiting for b-nut decals

IMG_20240323_073230477.jpg

IMG_20240323_073224509.jpg

The Raiders will make some changes in 2024 according to coach Kevin Mack. Mack announced that Marv Hubbard will take the place of Mark Van eagen, Max Crosby will take the place of Ted Hendrickson, and the feared Jack Tatum will take the place of Jeff Barnes. It also appears that Superstar Dave Casper could clinch 10,000 yards this season and his Chase for Long Island Electric football history!

Edited by Long island EFL
Added infi

On 3/23/2024 at 7:53 AM, Long island EFL said:

Coach Joey piz wants to bring back the old school buccaneers with the creamsicle colors

P i z says he's not sure about repainting Tampa Bay and Bobby Biggs said he thinks he's just going to replace the Saints front three with better a sized front line 67 big men instead of painting the whole team.

9 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

P i z says he's not sure about repainting Tampa Bay and Bobby Biggs said he thinks he's just going to replace the Saints front three with better a sized front line 67 big men instead of painting the whole team.

The Raiders were an AFC wildcard team in 2023 but they made lots of changes in the draft and Jack Tatum and Max Crosby are expected to deliver big and they put more Hubbard one of their originals back at fullback in the backfield to block for Bo Jackson. The Raiders are loaded as Dave Casper searching for the 10,000 yard mark which is Superior in any League.

IMG_20240325_212334543.jpg

IMG_20240325_212340731.jpg

IMG_20240325_212351659.jpg

IMG_20240325_212356732.jpg

IMG_20240325_212411189.jpg

Long Island Electric football leagues Las Vegas Raiders complete. Coach Kevin Mack said took him almost 8 hours because of all the problems with the decals. Because of the intricacy of the Raiders pants in microsize scaling it down posed a lot of problems and had to go through several wasted decals because they kept tearing. But the job iIMG_20240326_100337332.thumb.jpg.aecf463f4cfdf1303f98cfcab5388497.jpgs done and complete

IMG_20240326_095959970.jpg

IMG_20240326_100005953.jpg

Just now, Long island EFL said:

Long Island Electric football leagues Las Vegas Raiders complete. Coach Kevin Mack said took him almost 8 hours because of all the problems with the decals. Because of the intricacy of the Raiders pants in microsize scaling it down posed a lot of problems and had to go through several wasted decals because they kept tearing. But the job iIMG_20240326_100337332.thumb.jpg.aecf463f4cfdf1303f98cfcab5388497.jpgs done and complete

The White Socks era continues

• Like 1

On 3/26/2024 at 10:24 AM, Long island EFL said:

Up next is Joey pizz and his Tampa Bay buccaneers in vintage white uniforms throwing back to the times of 1977 which he will use this season. Will be displayed within the next few days when beenuts 1977 vintage Tampa Bay buccaneers decals arrive

• Like 1

On 3/23/2024 at 7:38 AM, Long island EFL said:

Is there anybody out there that was a huge Raiders fan?

TBH, I didn't like em' growing up cause they kicked the Skins but in the 83' Super Bowl, lol.

However, in the past year I've been reviewing old games from the 80's and 70's because I'm trying to build a league that's mainly based around Super Bowl winners from that era. Now mind you, I was too young to have seen the Raiders in 1980 and 1976, so I'm not sure I even realized they had won it then...

Now that I've been delving into the players and teams from those decades, I have to say how impressed I am with that franchise, LOL. There were so many great athletes from Cliff Branch, Jack Tatum and Ted Hendricks to Marcus Allen, Howie Long and Tom Hendricks, that I'm not sure how I missed them all these years. And then when I found out John Madden was the Head Coach of the 76' Raiders? Wowzers. 

Not saying they'll ever become my favorite team of course, but I can honestly look back now at the era and admire their legacy as one of the best franchises in NFL history. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BlueHen said:

TBH, I didn't like em' growing up cause they kicked the Skins but in the 83' Super Bowl, lol.

However, in the past year I've been reviewing old games from the 80's and 70's because I'm trying to build a league that's mainly based around Super Bowl winners from that era. Now mind you, I was too young to have seen the Raiders in 1980 and 1976, so I'm not sure I even realized they had won it then...

Now that I've been delving into the players and teams from those decades, I have to say how impressed I am with that franchise, LOL. There were so many great athletes from Cliff Branch, Jack Tatum and Ted Hendricks to Marcus Allen, Howie Long and Tom Hendricks, that I'm not sure how I missed them all these years. And then when I found out John Madden was the Head Coach of the 76' Raiders? Wowzers. 

Not saying they'll ever become my favorite team of course, but I can honestly look back now at the era and admire their legacy as one of the best franchises in NFL history. 

Well said!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BlueHen said:

One of my favorites of all time is John riggins

• Like 2