Giants at Eagles (Wildcard)

Greg F

On 3/21/2024 at 9:51 PM, Greg F said:

Work with them some.  You can definitely get them there!  

It seems the offensive  it's bases after tweaking will be put to the test this season in the league. We adopted roughly 10 of the speedy performers and we will see how they do when it tested highly competitive league.

• Like 2

On 3/18/2024 at 10:42 PM, Greg F said:

This is a rematch from Week 2.   (I don’t like rematches)

The score was 31-28 Eagles, but not as close as it looks because of a late TD by the Giants.  No really impressive stats.  Just a gritty game using different players.  The Eagles had an especially stout defensive performance that day.

Most of the times those rematches never end the way the previous games did. So many rivals in the Long Island Electric football league that I can relate to. We had the Redskins lose three games to the Giants in 2022 but last season the Redskins dominated the division and they beat the Giants twice. Eventually as an undefeated team going into the postseason the Redskins lost in a major upset to the Atlanta Falcons!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

Most of the times those rematches never end the way the previous games did

exactly well said coach, in my championship game it was a rematch in the first game Alabama had LSU looking like they couldn’t play offense then in the championship LSU put on a show to get the win

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jayethekxng said:

exactly well said coach, in my championship game it was a rematch in the first game Alabama had LSU looking like they couldn’t play offense then in the championship LSU put on a show to get the win

Exactly the way it should be in great leaks you can't predict the winner and a loser although you can predict a lot of times it doesn't end up that way 

• Like 3