2024 Long Island EFL Update LIEFL Schedule coming in May

On 3/16/2024 at 7:49 PM, Long island EFL said:

Yeah I think that is great that you have guys that are almost scale because the receiver is usually smaller obviously than alignment and a tackle and a linebacker and that makes for great diversity. I have some undersized 67 big men which we will use for scabs in training. 

It's going to be a hell of a season really! We did a great job at the draft replaced quite a few players who were underperformers and we will see who performs in 2024. With the combination of itz, rookie bases, double and single clip bases and TTC bases, we will see who rises to the occasion this season with 5K on the line!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

With the combination of itz, rookie bases, double and single clip bases and TTC bases,

I believe all these bases have strengths and weaknesses and the key is too get the best base for the position. 

Enjoy the Journey.   T43   🏈♾️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Terry43 said:

I believe all these bases have strengths and weaknesses and the key is too get the best base for the position. 

Enjoy the Journey.   T43   🏈♾️

Absolutely right coach you just have to keep working at it until you get what you need out of them.

• Like 2

Just now, Long island EFL said:

Absolutely right coach you just have to keep working at it until you get what you need out of them.

You might go through 40 and find a great one and then again you might find five out of 20 real good but I ordered 44 TTC last week and they just keep making changes till we find that one pristine player base! Even some of the h i T z speed basis have been interesting they actually make the man look bigger on the field. We shall see;

• Like 2