2024 Long Island EFL Update LIEFL Schedule coming in May

Football-Banner-20-30-40(4).thumb.jpg.aebf03c168f7a940765b9bb66fbf69bb.jpgLong Island Electric Football League Draft. Written by Billy O'C and Levi Vick. Who will clash in 2024 LIEFL Super Bowl XIX? The LIEFL season will begin August 1, 2024 in our last year together as a full competitive league after seven full seven-game seasons, and ten 14-game seasons. It has been a great run! The 2024 Draft is now completed. Out of 352 players in the LIEFL, a total 60 player bases have been replaced, a record in the LIEFL! Coaches are excited and anxious to get the rumble on! Coach Joey Pizz said, "This last season might be the best ever in the league. You can't predict who will be the winner, but I am spending an hour a week committed to playing with all my teams so that the draft picks are ready! My Jets will train with my Buccaneers, Giants and Vikings. All of my teams had great pickups. The Jets earned three bases, the Giants two, the Bucs one, and the Vikings one, so we'll be ready!"

The intensity and talk is already heating up regarding the upcoming 2024, $5,000 dollar high stakes season. Returning LIEFL Super Bowl XVIII Champion Johnny Freeport was the Top Gun in 2023, as his tough Cinderella NFC Wild Card #5 Atlanta Falcons edged the AFC #1 Los Angeles Chargers 36-34 in OT! Atlanta, who had the #1 Offense in the NFC and #11 Defense, picked up a powerhouse tackle to add to their already great offensive line. The Chargers picked up two beasts at tackle to keep that LA line feared. The Chargers had the #2 Defense in the AFC and the #7 Offense. What will be in 2024 is anyone's guess, with every team adding depth in the league.

League badboy Johnny Freeport refused to be interviewed about his gang of Falcons. He called out our write-ups as kids stuff, and said he has never read a word of what we have written. The tough guy doesn't care what any of us think. Freeport won't be playing in Levi Vick's proposed Long Island Trailblazer league. Sad! 

The (9-2) Falcons won't have it easy in the NFC South, but they have Hall of Fame LIEFL ALl-Pro Gerald Riggs who blew the doors off their opponents in 2023, with 68 touches 1741 all-purpose yards with 11 touchdowns, three of them, 100 yard returns. The Buccaneers hung with the "Dirty Birds" all year and so did the Panthers right till the end in the amazing NFC Championship Game. 

bengals3.thumb.jpg.1a6e9c55ea303594629238b257e35b07.jpgbengalsfinal.thumb.jpg.a661f7d62a294aedb0a1fa8eb8086015.jpg

The Bengals picked up a big draft replacing Dan Wilkerson's old player base with a top draft pick. Like magic Johnny Freeport's Bengals will feature brand new, but vintage stunning Bengals Dark jersey's for the 2024 season! Freeport announced to the league that Cincinnati will wear their current white striped uniforms and helmets for road games. First he gave a light brushing of Master Paint Series white, then black, and finally the finished product using BEENUT decals for the accurate look ABOVE. Photos Courtesy of Johnny Freeport.

bengals4.thumb.jpg.e7d121196fad7f0515bde4dd9bc4b9d7.jpg bengals2.thumb.jpg.5c60cf21a8e6be40b28362b773ff5f85.jpgbengals3(1).thumb.jpg.d03dbc982d0d32a6fbbb34436bb69693.jpg

Edited by Long island EFL
INFO ADDED
  • Like 5

• Long island EFL changed the title to 2024 Long Island EFL Update LIEFL Schedule coming in May
1 hour ago, Long island EFL said:

Football-Banner-20-30-40(4).thumb.jpg.aebf03c168f7a940765b9bb66fbf69bb.jpgLong Island Electric Football League Draft. Written by Billy O'C and Levi Vick. Who will clash in 2024 LIEFL Super Bowl XIX? The LIEFL season will begin August 1, 2024 in our last year together as a full competitive league after seven full seven-game seasons, and ten 14-game seasons. It has been a great run! The 2024 Draft is now completed. Out of 352 players in the LIEFL, a total 60 player bases have been replaced, a record in the LIEFL! Coaches are excited and anxious to get the rumble on! Coach Joey Pizz said, "This last season might be the best ever in the league. You can't predict who will be the winner, but I am spending an hour a week committed to playing with all my teams so that the draft picks are ready! My Jets will train with my Buccaneers, Giants and Vikings. All of my teams had great pickups. The Jets earned three bases, the Giants two, the Bucs one, and the Vikings one, so we'll be ready!"

The intensity and talk is already heating up regarding the upcoming 2024, $5,000 dollar high stakes season. Returning LIEFL Super Bowl XVIII Champion Johnny Freeport was the Top Gun in 2023, as his tough Cinderella NFC Wild Card #5 Atlanta Falcons edged the AFC #1 Los Angeles Chargers 36-34 in OT! Atlanta, who had the #1 Offense in the NFC and #11 Defense, picked up a powerhouse tackle to add to their already great offensive line. The Chargers picked up two beasts at tackle to keep that LA line feared. The Chargers had the #2 Defense in the AFC and the #7 Offense. What will be in 2024 is anyone's guess, with every team adding depth in the league.

League badboy Johnny Freeport refused to be interviewed about his gang of Falcons. He called out our write-ups as kids stuff, and said he has never read a word of what we have written. The tough guy doesn't care what any of us think. Freeport won't be playing in Levi Vick's proposed Long Island Trailblazer league. Sad! 

The (9-2) Falcons won't have it easy in the NFC South, but they have Hall of Fame LIEFL ALl-Pro Gerald Riggs who blew the doors off their opponents in 2023, with 68 touches 1741 all-purpose yards with 11 touchdowns, three of them, 100 yard returns. The Buccaneers hung with the "Dirty Birds" all year and so did the Panthers right till the end in the amazing NFC Championship Game. 

bengals3.thumb.jpg.1a6e9c55ea303594629238b257e35b07.jpgbengalsfinal.thumb.jpg.a661f7d62a294aedb0a1fa8eb8086015.jpg

The Bengals picked up a big draft replacing Dan Wilkerson's old player base with a top draft pick. Like magic Johnny Freeport's Bengals will feature brand new, but vintage stunning Bengals Dark jersey's for the 2024 season! Freeport announced to the league that Cincinnati will wear their current white striped uniforms and helmets for road games. First he gave a light brushing of Master Paint Series white, then black, and finally the finished product using BEENUT decals for the accurate look ABOVE. Photos Courtesy of Johnny Freeport.

bengals4.thumb.jpg.e7d121196fad7f0515bde4dd9bc4b9d7.jpg bengals2.thumb.jpg.5c60cf21a8e6be40b28362b773ff5f85.jpgbengals3(1).thumb.jpg.d03dbc982d0d32a6fbbb34436bb69693.jpg

AFC North 2024 schedule

AFC North teams will play each other as well as the AFC West, NFC East, and one opponent each from the AFC East, AFC South, and NFC South.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Long island EFL said:

AFC North 2024 schedule

AFC North teams will play each other as well as the AFC West, NFC East, and one opponent each from the AFC East, AFC South, and NFC South.

Billy OC made the purchase and Johnny Freeport did the work. Quite the painter.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

Thank brother!  It is a labour of love as you know! What size are your players?

i know it’s not popular but since all my players are made up i wanted players to be different even down to the size, so personally i use any and all sized figures most commonly big men though

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jayethekxng said:

i know it’s not popular but since all my players are made up i wanted players to be different even down to the size, so personally i use any and all sized figures most commonly big men though

That is so awesome! Sometimes this game takes great imagination but it's the thrill of the game that counts regardless of what we do.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

That is so awesome! Sometimes this game takes great imagination but it's the thrill of the game that counts regardless of what we do.

absolutely, for example a receiver on LSU is the fastest player in our league probably but he’s the smallest figure and the lightest.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jayethekxng said:

absolutely, for example a receiver on LSU is the fastest player in our league probably but he’s the smallest figure and the lightest.

Yeah I think that is great that you have guys that are almost scale because the receiver is usually smaller obviously than alignment and a tackle and a linebacker and that makes for great diversity. I have some undersized 67 big men which we will use for scabs in training. 

• Like 4

And the 2024 Cincinnati Bengals 67 big men by Johnny Freeport passing along after he finished painting the team and white jerseys. Freeport originally said that they were going to use the old uniforms that they have but he quickly changed his mind when he saw the outcome of how he painted those dark Bengal jerseys. I have to admit they look absolutely beautiful.

IMG_20240318_150645071.jpg

IMG_20240318_150526982.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

And the 2024 Cincinnati Bengals 67 big men by Johnny Freeport passing along after he finished painting the team and white jerseys. Freeport originally said that they were going to use the old uniforms that they have but he quickly changed his mind when he saw the outcome of how he painted those dark Bengal jerseys. I have to admit they look absolutely beautiful.

Some big boys

• Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 6:24 PM, Jayethekxng said:

Anytime you have a receiver with blazing speed and somebody like that who's a playmaker makes him extremely dangerous.

• Like 2

He's got Archie Griffin as the blocking back for icky woods. He changed six players in the draft on the line. It's not going to be the same Bengals team this year

• Like 2

He did it in a day and a half that's quick turnaround time

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 10:47 AM, Long island EFL said:

The total has risen to 66 draft bases for the 2024 season

• Like 3