CNYCFB PLAYOFFS

With the regular season ending and awards handed out let’s take a look at the playoff games and give some analysis.IMG_8824.thumb.jpeg.f12215d6127c3bf8a7ee1039c8138269.jpeg

Alabama(7-1) and Georgia(7-1) will receive a bye.

We know this battle all too well Ohio State(5-3) will take on Michigan(4-4) where this time they will play in the Cotton Bowl and are much more prepped for this big matchup. Last time these 2 teams clashed Michigan dominated with WR John Aggie receiving 3 TDs on his way to a 35-14 victory. Will they win again? to take on Bama or will OSU get revenge on the back of RB Rashard Bluee?

The other game will be LSU(5-3) taking on Texas(4-4) in the Sugar Bowl. Texas upset LSU last game 25-17 where Braden Trimble had a great game and LSU struggled to get anything going offensively until late. Will Texas continue their recent dominance or will LSU get things together offensively and finally look like the team we know they are.

All in all Alabama looks like the favorites with their record breaking defense but Georgia also looks formidable and every team has a chance this time around.

• Like 3

Rashard Bluee will be successful early on opening up the OSU passing game via play-action. The OSU defensive backfield, embarrassed by Aggie last time, will play inspired and shut him down for the most part. Ohio State 20 Michigan 13. 

LSU offense will play better and keep things close. And it will be the LSU defense that produces a late turnover providing the spark that takes the Tigers over the top. LSU 20 Texas 17.

• Like 3

On 2/29/2024 at 9:50 PM, Bob Davis said:

Rashard Bluee will be successful early on opening up the OSU passing game via play-action. The OSU defensive backfield, embarrassed by Aggie last time, will play inspired and shut him down for the most part. Ohio State 20 Michigan 13. 

LSU offense will play better and keep things close. And it will be the LSU defense that produces a late turnover providing the spark that takes the Tigers over the top. LSU 20 Texas 17.

Great analysis Coach I agree Rashard Bluee will be relied on heavily especially throughout the first quarter. Aggie has been consistently a top 2 receiver this season and if OSU can slow him down i see a OSU win 24-14 shutting him down will rely on SR. CB Warren Sails

The LSU Defense coming in at second in the country this is a very likely outcome. I’m gonna have to say LSU wins as well but this time on the back of SR. QB Jaiden Conley and FR. WR Dontavion Norris. LSU 35 TEXAS 20

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jayethekxng said:

Great analysis Coach I agree Rashard Bluee will be relied on heavily especially throughout the first quarter. Aggie has been consistently a top 2 receiver this season and if OSU can slow him down i see a OSU win 24-14 shutting him down will rely on SR. CB Warren Sails

The LSU Defense coming in at second in the country this is a very likely outcome. I’m gonna have to say LSU wins as well but this time on the back of SR. QB Jaiden Conley and FR. WR Dontavion Norris. LSU 35 TEXAS 20

i regret forgetting that Texas has 2 Top 5 receivers. SR. WR1 Terrion Cobb who led the country with 34 catches and had 793 yards/7 TDS. Sr. WR2 Tashawn Ross was nothing short of another WR1 totaling 32 catches second in the country and 782 yards/5 TDS. they were shut down in the last game of the season but they are looking for vengeance.

• Like 1