2 hours ago, Terry43 said:

Thanks for the offer.

I'm always looking for more butterscotch-colored TTC bases that came with the ABC's Monday Night Football game. The game was surreptitiously released (probably) by Superior toys in 1990. ABC got wind of the unlicensed illegal release and forced all the games to be withdrawn.

The butterscotch (some collectors call them gold bases to match the gold jackets the Monday Night Football commentators wore) are the best bases. I would gladly walk to Long Island for an opportunity to buy those bases. 😃👍

Enjoy the Journey    T43    🏈ℹ️

Oh wow! I don't recall those bases.Love to see a pic of the bases. We have a good 3000 bases, none that color. We have some real nice rookie bases, at least 400-500of them if you tweak we can send some, but again not butterscotch

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer.

I'm always looking for more butterscotch-colored TTC bases that came with the ABC's Monday Night Football game. The game was surreptitiously released (probably) by Superior toys in 1990. ABC got wind of the unlicensed illegal release and forced all the games to be withdrawn.

The butterscotch (some collectors call them gold bases to match the gold jackets the Monday Night Football commentators wore) are the best bases. I would gladly walk to Long Island for an opportunity to buy those bases. 😃👍

we 

Thanks for the offer.

We may have some. I will ask Billy O'C.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

Love to see a pic of the bases.

This video shows the butterscotch bases on my Suncats team. The Suncats are on offense and in amber plastic. I use Tudor white dials with the butterscotch bases.

I use the butterscotch dials on my Golden Grizzlies team. The bases are Tudor yellow bases with the butterscotch dials.

I've got my fingers crossed that Billy O'C might find some.  Thank you!    

Enjoy the Journey     T43    🏈♾️

On 1/2/2024 at 9:29 PM, Terry43 said:

Ya see, the thing about the Quick and the Dead that you must remember is, they have three running backs. HB #23 got the documentary, but TBs #33 and #36 are like Rocky Bleier and Jim Kiick, they can really gouge the defense also.

Shamrock Bay:   21            Quick and the Dead:  21

Enjoy the Journey    T43    🏈♾️

3 man running back tandem😳 scaryyyy

• Like 1

On 1/3/2024 at 10:29 AM, Terry43 said:

The Quick and the Dead sacked Shamrock QB #13 (remember he is slow as Namath or Marino in January) ...

100_3965.mov 5.28 MB · 0 downloads  

But that wasn't enough. On 2nd and Goal from the Quick and the Dead 8 the Shamrock Bay fake the QB Sweep and handoff to HB #33. He goes into the End Zone untouched.

100_3972.mov 7.5 MB · 0 downloads  

Shamrock Bay 35                 Quick and the Dead 21

Enjoy the Journey.    T43      🏈♾️

Shamrock Bay is one tough team

• Like 2

On 1/8/2024 at 10:06 AM, Terry43 said:

This video shows the butterscotch bases on my Suncats team. The Suncats are on offense and in amber plastic. I use Tudor white dials with the butterscotch bases.

Running backwards for a Touchdown - SD 480p.mov 14.79 MB · 2 downloads  

I use the butterscotch dials on my Golden Grizzlies team. The bases are Tudor yellow bases with the butterscotch dials.

100_3035.mov 12.66 MB · 1 download  

I've got my fingers crossed that Billy O'C might find some.  Thank you!    

Enjoy the Journey     T43    🏈♾️

Love the instant replay

• Like 1