Saturday

Daryl Collins

So I’m sitting here at the tailgate on the University of Alabama campus. Tennessee is in town today. I looked to see if there were any college teams of the Volunteers left. Only 67 men. I think I own a total of three 67 teams. Shame. I probably would have ordered had there been the regular size teams. I’ve got Bama, Florida St., Perdue, and I painted my own Penn St. and Iowa teams. 
It’s a beautiful day here in Tuscaloosa! Looking forward to the flyby, (Warthogs!) and we’re having chili and grilled cheese sandwiches for pre-game meal. And yes, I did get to play a quarter of EF this morning!

What a great day! All the best to my Coaches out there!

Journey On!

4 hours ago, Daryl Collins said:

I looked to see if there were any college teams of the Volunteers left.

Yeah! If there were Uni-Forms for the University of Tennessee you could have this beautiful jersey in your collection.

100_2718.png.15c08613c9c8d1d2d9ac09b583b95d54.png

Or if there was a University of Tennessee college team you could buy it and replay the "Third Saturday in October," all year long.

Enjoy the Journey    T43    🏈♾️ 

8 hours ago, Daryl Collins said:

yes, I did get to play a quarter of EF this morning!

Excellent!

The Alabama vs Tennessee game was like 'Bama spotted the Vols 20 points in the First Half and then brought the hammer down in the fourth quarter.

Like you said in a previous post, Second Halves can be like that. How are the Colts doing against Cleveland?

Enjoy the Journey   T43   🏈♾️ 

Currently in the third quarter. Browns 10-Colts 9. I’m having to play this one in fits and starts, which is driving me nuts because it is low scoring, but one of the more interesting games I’ve run!. Maybe I can get more time to get some continuity going tomorrow. 
That game at UA today was wild! It was great to be walking back from the porta-potty and hear an eruption from the stadium and realize you were missing a big play! What a beautiful fall day!

• Like 2