New Uni-Forms pt.2

Daryl Collins

So. September is almost over, so I don’t think a little want list is out of order. Seahawks throwback in away white, Broncos white helmet, (wanted the old cartoon bronco, but this’ll do pig), Colts Black helmet and heathered uniform, Titans/Oilers throwback, Lions new helmet, Browns white helmet and uniform, and the Jets all white. Also, any team rocking the all white. 
Currently starting the home Vikings. They have a date with the Eli Giants I just completed. 
Onward!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daryl Collins said:

this’ll do pig

My favorite movies tend to be science fiction, but Belle is the outstanding exception. That'll do pig!

2 hours ago, Daryl Collins said:

Also, any team rocking the all white. 

Do the 1972 Miami Dolphins count?

Enjoying the All-White Jersey Journey   T43   🏈♾️

• Like 1

The cool thing about Beenutt hopefully bringing back the classic uniforms is to put numbers on the uniforms of the great players from that team. The all white dolphins of the 70’s and 80’s bring back such iconic names. I could have Marino, the Mark’s Brothers, the Blackwood Brothers, Nat Moore, Larry Csonka, Nick Buoniconti etc. And being a Titans fan, to bring back the Oilers would be great. There’s 10 times the amount of Oilers greats than the Titans. I could do the whole Oilers team from “The House of Pain” days and have me a Earl Campbell figure. Ken Stabler, Warren Moon, Alvin Bethea, Mike Renfro to name a few. You can’t put Marino’s 13 on a uniform of a player from these days just like I wouldn’t put Warren Moon’s number 1 on one of my Titans figures. It has to be on the throwback. Someone mentioned classic Seahawks in the white jersey earlier. Man don’t even get me started on how sweet those would be.

• Like 3

Absolutely true! I have to make an executive decision about am I going to number for a defense or offense because I am not necessarily going to order 2 sets of home or away for all teams. The Vikings I’m doing, I’m numbering for the 1976 home defense. When I do the away set it will be for the 1976 offense. The Falcons home set I ended up all over the board. I lost the cheat sheet for the numbers I used, so I winged it.. drives me crazy!

• Like 3