MY HoF Game

Hey, coaches!

So we know how the real world HoF Game came out, well, mine was much more interesting! The Browns built a 13-0 lead in the 1st quarter and seemed to be on their way to a rout. Hold everything! The Jets stormed back on the arm of Joe Namath and tied it up at the break, with the help of some very special teams play. The second half was a seesaw battle with Bernie Kosar’s arm coming alive and both defenses holding ground when it mattered. In the 4th quarter, Namth to Maynard for a 37 yard strike and the Jets led it late, 26-25. The Browns, under Kosar’s flawless arm, struck quickly, and with a 2 point conversion, led 33-26. Only a few plays left. Could Broadway Joe find magic? No! On the next to last play, Lyle Alzado simultaneously covers two of the Jets best receivers at once! A five yard gain to the 19 of the Jets. One play and Namath is picked off sealing the win for the Browns!

Honestly, one of the most exciting electric football games I have ever played! Man I love this hobby!!

Have a great weekend, Coaches! 
Next up: Raiders at Red Storm Texans

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Daryl Collins said:

Lyle Alzado simultaneously covers two of the Jets best receivers at once!

R.I.P. He died at age 43.

I never knew Alzado played for Cleveland. I wonder what I'll learn in your next game?

Will Alzado be playing for the Raiders also?

2 hours ago, Daryl Collins said:

Honestly, one of the most exciting electric football games I have ever played! Man I love this hobby!!

I know what you mean!  Enjoy the Journey.   T43.  🏈♾️

Half the fun of numbering my players is doing the research for whatever year I pick to go with. I am often amazed to find players on teams I never would’ve associated them with. Case in point, Lyle Alzado with the Browns. I generally go with the starters, but if I find a player I have particularly fond memories of, he gets the start! After all, we are the coaches, GMs, and owners! 
Thanks, Coach T.!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1