Ultimate Board

Greg F

4 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

We don't use those new boards and we use a level to be sure the game is close to perfect. We gave the board we bought away because we just didn't like the performance.

I’m considered going back to my childhood one next season.  

1 hour ago, Long island EFL said:

So awesome that you tap back to your childhood. Can't take the kid out of us!

My Mom knew that was one of my favorite things, so she kept the boards in the attic and all my teams in my old toybox inside the house.  Most of the teams still look like they’re straight out of a new bad.  These last 2 years of playing have brought back a touch of the innocence of childhood. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Greg F said:

My Mom knew that was one of my favorite things, so she kept the boards in the attic and all my teams in my old toybox inside the house.  Most of the teams still look like they’re straight out of a new bad.  These last 2 years of playing have brought back a touch of the innocence of childhood. 

It's so fantastic and I hope your mom is blessed and still with us. So many of our parents were an integral part of the game that brought us such Joy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

It's so fantastic and I hope your mom is blessed and still with us. So many of our parents were an integral part of the game that brought us such Joy.

She passed away 4 years ago next month, one and a half years before my daughter was born.  I grew up with Cystic Fibrosis, so I was sick with pneumonia a lot as a kid.  I had lots of friends and was very active, but when I had to stay home, electric football was my hobby in the fall and winter.  I had a double lung transplant 24.5 years ago for the CF.  When I was diagnosed at age 5, the life expectancy for CF was 8.

My Mom and Dad did everything to keep me alive.  My new lungs are still working very well.  😊

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Greg F said:

She passed away 4 years ago next month, one and a half years before my daughter was born.  I grew up with Cystic Fibrosis, so I was sick with pneumonia a lot as a kid.  I had lots of friends and was very active, but when I had to stay home, electric football was my hobby in the fall and winter.  I had a double lung transplant 24.5 years ago for the CF.  When I was diagnosed at age 5, the life expectancy for CF was 8.

My Mom and Dad did everything to keep me alive.  My new lungs are still working very well.  😊

Greg I'm so sorry for your loss and as I sit here and write this I think to myself that we never know what somebody has gone through in life and it's connection to Electric football. Someone's looking out for you up there. We have a guy locally who does a lot for CF by the name of Boomer esiason because his son Gunner has what you have. Thank God for the advancement in medical tech knowledge and you're a miracle 🙏

• Like 1

Just now, Long island EFL said:

Greg I'm so sorry for your loss and as I sit here and write this I think to myself that we never know what somebody has gone through in life and it's connection to Electric football. Someone's looking out for you up there. We have a guy locally who does a lot for CF by the name of Boomer esiason because his son Gunner has what you have. Thank God for the advancement in medical tech knowledge and you're a miracle 🙏

I'm grateful to have met you!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I’ve met Boomer in Nashville.  He’s super nice.  Talked to me about playing Auburn in 1982, and big Doug Williams chasing him around in his own backfield all game 😂

Edited by Greg F

Gunnar has a child just a few months younger than Charlie.