🔥TOEPRO Football Solitaire and Reference Booklet

Coaches,

I sometimes practiced schemes and plays by myself as a kid to prepare for competition in my neighborhood league. This, in my later years, became known to me as “Solitaire Gameplay”. TOEPRO Football is no exception to this case and the same philosophy will be applied to it.
Only teams and a football will determine the fate of the game. The offense will select its plays and act as an offense does.

We build your confidence in passing, punting and kicking the ball because the ball must fly. We have created a “tiered results” for beginners to keep play moving along. A defense will scheme and react also.

The variable is an item used in football...a coin.

The rules are the same as it relates to gameplay. Leading to an understanding of the laws, rules, rights and privileges of American professional football contained within the TOEPRO Football Manual. Playing TOEPRO Football at the advanced level with another coach is the ultimate method. We placed a quick reference to play against a friend, but if you can’t, here is the next best thing until you find someone.

Enjoy and have fun.
From my days as a kid, I offer you this,
Korin “Kit” Kinchen

Commissioner, TOEPRO Football

Solitare and Reference Booklet-The Official Electric Playing Rules Of-Football 2021.pdf

Edited by TOEPRO Football Kit

Hi Kit, Thank you for the Reference Booklet. I didn't find much I could use.

There are many differences between the electric football game I play, and the game you play. For example, I don't consider solitaire play to be preparation for neighborhood leagues. Also, I don't have penalties.

My experience is that electric football is very much Theater of the Mind. A lot of pretending has to happen for the game to resemble American football. For example, I pretend the center snaps the football to the QB.

I pretend the QB hands off to a running back.

I pretend the offensive linemen are pulling and blocking on a counter trey.

I pretend a defender tips the pass away at the last moment.

I pretend the players are to scale for my Tudor Ultimate field.

I don’t pretend a plastic catapult resembles passing or kicking. I pretend dice — a D6 and a D12 for passing and a D6 and a D10 for field goals and punts, are best for passing and kicking.

I don’t pretend my players fumble because I don’t pretend my defensive players can punch out the ball.

As a solitaire player I always win. One team may beat another team, but I built both teams, so I always come out on top. I don't consider, "Playing TOEPRO Football at the advanced level with another coach is the ultimate method." I think TOEPRO Football is, at most, just another way to enjoy electric football.

• Like 1

@blue32

TOEPRO Football is an adaption of the law, rules, rights and privileges of football on an electric field to the maximum extent possible with only the things you find in football.

👍🏾I pretend the center snaps the football to the QB.

TOEPRO 🏈: So do we by insuring the snap receiver initially moves away from the line.  

👍🏾I pretend the QB hands off to a running back.

TOEPRO 🏈: So do we by: 1) being vertically behind the snap receiver or 2) making contact with the during running the play  

👍🏾I pretend the offensive linemen are pulling and blocking on a counter trey.

TOEPRO 🏈: So do we by allowing two non-center players to pivot while “creating the play”.

👍🏾I pretend a defender tips the pass away at the last moment.

TOEPRO 🏈: We don’t have that but we do allow defensive reaction following the pause for pass defense  

👍🏾I pretend the players are to scale for my Tudor Ultimate field.

TOEPRO 🏈: So do we by creating “full range of motion” player movement and other field standards.

👍🏾I don’t pretend a plastic catapult resembles passing or kicking. I pretend dice — a D6 and a D12 for passing and a D6 and a D10 for field goals and punts, are best for passing and kicking.

TOEPRO 🏈: We don’t pretend because with TOEPRO PAKs, throws and kicks to specifications you set for the field.  Easy to create from a TTQB.

4B1655ED-DBEE-47E1-B0EB-0D9CC132FDB8.thumb.jpeg.2b2f9f82a9978b1e02a2261c72e19ba0.jpeg

👍🏾I don’t pretend my players fumble because I don’t pretend my defensive players can punch out the ball.

TOEPRO 🏈: So do we by reflection tackles from the rear and knocked down runner creates the fumble.  If you want to drop a ball and have players race to it, go for it.

Many ways to skin a cat, just keep your variables (coin flip) and enjoy whatever happens.  As long you are acting to execute the offensive play as best you can, you are competing against an unknown variable and it’s with that, you can play against anyone. 
😉

Edited by TOEPRO Football Kit