Electric Football Coaches and Commissioners,
Creating the newly “RESTRUCTURED” 2023 Season TOEPRO Football Rulebook for Tudor Games is a pleasure and truly a labor of love. When professional football change, we change.
It has changes based on the law and rules of the game.
At TOEPRO-Football, we:
• Put hyperlinks to Tudor Games website for items needed.
• Patterned it following the “Order of the Rules” of the NFL.
• Added terms and defined them for an easy procedurally flowing process.
• Updated the scoring sheet for recording time outs and overtime.
• Added a broken tackles component.
• Emphasized the defense REACTING twice following the snap.
• Clarified the holder on field goals is a non-blocking player.
• Added a fair catch kick down.
This is an inclusive version of The Official Electric Playing Rules of Football. Easy to read (16 pages in booklet format) for enjoyment while playing with kids, adults, first time coaches or just returning to game who want to play as close to American Football as possible. Playing by these rules will excite your desire to play the advanced gameplay version as your skills progress.
As you, the coaches who will try and play TOEPRO Football, find something that needs adjusting, feel free to state your concerns about it. Should your league decide to incorporate some of the procedures, go for it. I would be flattered, not frustrated by it. You helped to create this, enjoy it. I have said that TOEPRO Football has covered EVERYTHING, so the only thing you need to bring is your team and footballs. The same thing a coach brings, along with a game plan, strategy and as much as possible, let the players play.
There is also a comprehensively written, NFL-formatted, TOEPRO Football Manual and an abbreviated Reference Sheet at the TOEPRO Football page.
Just download it to your iPad or iPhone.
From my days as a kid and EF Coaches, now grown up, we offer you this.
Thank you for your help,
Korin Kit Kinchen
Commissioner, TOEPRO Football
Professional Football on an Electric Field