Next Teams Vote

Who’s next to join?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Current next 3(Need 1) SU, UNC, OKST

• Texas A & M
    • Tennessee
    • Ole Miss
    • Michigan St
    • Other(Comment another team of your choice)

image.thumb.png.ca856730b7e8e01d8a42fc0fdc1c3a50.pngimage.png.0029274a4eb3de7eae40a834844b23f6.png

The Bison have won 17 national championships and 37 conference championships. They have won nine NCAA Division I AA FCS National Championships between 2011 and 2021. The Bison hold the record for most overall NCAA national championships and the record for the most consecutive championships with five titles between 2011 and 2015 for Division I FCS.

Since 2011, the North Dakota State Bison have a record of 149–12 (.925) which included a record 22-game playoff win streak, making them the most successful college football program in Division I FCS this decade. The Bison are 202–39 (.838) since moving to Division I in 2004. Since 1964, the Bison have had only three losing seasons and an overall record of 551–136–4 (.800) through that 58-year span, one of the best in all of college football. Among FCS programs, North Dakota State has more all-time program wins than any non-Ivy League program, over 750. Of all teams established after 1894, only Oklahoma has won a higher percentage of its games than NDSU. The team also holds the record for the longest winning streak in the Football Championship Subdivision, which stands at 39 consecutive games spanning from 2017 to 2021.

Enjoy the Journey.   T43.    🏈♾️

• Like 2

I could go with the Crusaders. In fact, Holy Cross is a very exciting choice.

2009 season
In 2009, Holy Cross had one of its best teams since the founding of the Patriot League, led by star quarterback Dominic Randolph. The Crusaders won the league title and earned an automatic berth to the FCS playoffs, where they lost in the first round to eventual national champion Villanova.

The Chesney era
Bob Chesney took over as Holy Cross head coach in 2018. In his first season, the Crusaders won their last 4 games to finish second in the Patriot League, notching a 4-2 Patriot League record and 5-6 overall standing.

The Crusaders' 2019 campaign produced a Patriot League title and a 5-1 conference standing, paired with a 7-6 record overall.[4] Holy Cross earned an automatic berth to the FCS playoffs, where they lost in the first round to Monmouth.

In a shortened 2021 spring season, the Crusaders went undefeated in Patriot League play (3-0) and won the league title for the second year in a row.

In the fall 2021 season, the Crusaders won their third Patriot League Championship in a row, going 6-0 in conference play and 10-3 overall. The season also marked the first FCS playoff victory for Holy Cross, a 13-10 win over Sacred Heart in the first round. The Crusaders saw their season end once again at the hands of Villanova, however.

The 2022 season saw the team post an undefeated 11–0 regular season record, highlighted by a win at FBS opponent Buffalo and a sweep of Harvard and Yale. Their success saw them receive the #8 seed in the FCS playoffs, which carried with it a first-round bye and a home game in the round of 16. In poor weather conditions, the Crusaders took out New Hampshire 35-19 in Worcester to advance to play #1 overall seed South Dakota State, eventually losing 42-21.

Chesney left the program following the 2023 season after being hired as head coach of James Madison.

I believe there just might be a lot of teams with more pageantry and history than Tennessee. Boise State, San Diego State, and Central Michigan quickly come to mind.

Enjoy the Journey   T43.   🏈♾️

• Like 1