After the Metallians Kick Returner #33 returned a punt for a Touchdown, the Knights in White Satin drove the length of the field and settled for a Field Goal attempt. The Knights missed the Field Goal and the Metallians had 10 seconds on the clock. I thought for sure the Metallians would — at the very least — score a Field Goal. However, Knights Outside Linebacker #41 had a much different agenda.

I love this game!  😍

Enjoy the Journey.    T43.    🏈♾️

• Like 2

The Metallians and the Knights in White Satin traded Touchdowns in the 3rd Quarter. Knights QB #15 drove the ball down the field on a 7-play drive and punched in for the tie. Then QB #15 pitched to HB #18 for the 2-point PAT and the lead.

The Metallian running game forced the Knights CB #19 into one-on-one coverage on the Metallian Wide Receivers and it was just a matter of time before the Head Coach rolled the dice.

Enjoy the Journey    T43    🏈♾️

• Like 2

Metallians TB #37 doesn't ripoff big chunks of yards, but, when you need a first down, or a touchdown, or to run out the clock this little plastic peep is money in the bank.   💰 🏦   He finished the game with 51 yards on 10 attempts. He had one touchdown.

Halfback #9 almost blew his chance to ice the game. Fortunately he bounced out of it and... "Turned Out the Lights the Party's Over."

If you saw the Knights score a Safety at the end of the First Half then you know Metallian QB #11 is slow. But you probably watched him out muscle the Knight's Middle Linebacker for the 2-point PAT. So I have a quandary. Stay with #11, or retire him for some faster wheels.  🤔

On the Knight's sideline QB #15 is gonna be the Knights QB for a long time to come. #15 had 101 yards on 10 carries. Definitely a Franchise Player.

Like most of the Knights in White Satin, Knights TB #32 is inconsistent. That 3rd down and 2 at the end of the game is an obvious example. He had 3 runs for 142 yards and 8 runs for -25 yards.

A final thought before I put this game to bed. The Knights in White Satin missed a 29 yard Field Goal in the 2nd Quarter and a 25 yard Field Goal in the 4th quarter. If the Knights make those two Field Goals then this game possibly goes into Overtime. That's something to consider if the Knights in White Satin and the Metallians meet again in the Playoffs.

Enjoy the Journey    T43    🏈♾️

• Like 2

On 6/18/2024 at 9:04 PM, Terry43 said:

Game 2 of Season 34 is underway.

2016EFLSeason34Schedule.thumb.png.bf0232ca9e1aac12dee6a3c28e592d75.png

Knights in White Satin vs the Metallians and at the end of the First Quarter the score is Knights 16, Metallians 8.

Just a a reminder in my league teams must go for the 2-point P.A.T. . 

Enjoy the Journey     T43.    🏈♾️

Wow.  Love that first play!   #51 playing like Butkus!!

• Like 1