Here are my Beenutt Vikings and Colts in glorious all white uniforms! Shout out to Jay at Gridiron Dudes! Numbered and quick based. I’m excited for the pending Chiefs v Vikings Superbowl IV replay. But that’s waaaaay down the line. 
Also, the beginning of the Giants v Saints in MNF Tournament III. The first game for the Saints on home field and the first Beenutt team in tournament play. I’m a little more excited than usual for this one because of the aforementioned firsts and getting back down to business after a week with the grand’s around. 
Play electric football, y’all!!!

Journey On!

IMG_3352.jpeg

IMG_3353.jpeg

IMG_3354.jpeg

IMG_3355.jpeg

IMG_3357.png

IMG_3361.jpeg

IMG_3362.jpeg

IMG_3363.jpeg

IMG_3364.jpeg

• Like 4

image.png.7e17b0f4fbedf70f78fc15b8cfa53f0d.pngJoe Kapp (1967 - 1969), Or  Wade Wilson (1981 - 1991)?

"'I remember his big breakout game, where it was like, 'Wow,' ' Dennis Ryan said. 'It was 1987 against the Saints down in New Orleans, and Wade Wilson came in and relieved Tommy in that game. We were down 10-nothing when Wade entered the game, and we ended up winning that playoff game 44-10. 'He quieted the loudest crowd I've ever heard on a game day,' Ryan added. "By halftime, you could hear a pin drop in that place.'"

The Vikings on the Saints field started me remembering.

Enjoy the Journey.   T43.   🏈♾️

• Like 4

The game between the Saints and the Giants was a very good game! 
The game started with a pick six from Hofstetler into the hands of #54 for the Saints! After that, #35 for the Giants took over. 3 touchdowns and 246 yards later, a back and forth battle had the Saints down 31-24. The Saints had the last drive, but 3 incompletions and a too many men penalty, (mea culpa), ended the Saints hopes for overtime. The Giants prevailed 31-24. 
Next up; Colts v Chiefs. The Colts Wil be in away Uni-Forms and the Chiefs will be Beenutt figures.

Journey On!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Daryl Collins said:

#35 for the Giants took over. 3 touchdowns and 246 yards later,

#35! That's my kind of running back. I bet the Giants offensive line is good at opening up holes for #35 to run through. 

Of course, I like the blue bases on the Giants. It's like dropping that last piece of the football jersey puzzle into place. 🎨😃👍 The black bases on the Saints are very fetching also.

Looking forward to the Colts and the Chiefs.

Enjoy the Journey.    T43.     🏈♾️

• Like 1

The game between the Chiefs and Colts hinged on the Colts scoring too soon in the 4th quarter and giving Mahomes too much time to work with! Despite a pedestrian 10 for 20 and one interception performance, Mahomes drove the Chiefs 78 yards for the go ahead touchdown and 2 point conversion. One kickoff return and play later, the Chiefs won 35-28. 
Next up, the Jets v 49ers.

BTW, lost out on a late 60s/early 70s away Chargers team in the last moment. So close….

Journey On!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Daryl Collins said:

60s/early 70s away Chargers team

Do you think you will ever start collecting QBs for your teams?

image.thumb.png.8266e4ab45b9202b36a9a59f5c506fdb.png Have some numbers that would look great on this uniform.

Enjoy the Hunt.    T43.    🏈♾️

• Like 3

I actually have quite a few QBs. I have some matched up with teams. Different eras seem to be represented but I couldn’t tell you when or where I acquired them. Matching them up to the proper uniform is a challenge. Some came in Home and some Away uniforms. If the uniform matches a certain team that is going into battle, they are numbered and based up!

Journey On!

• Like 2