2024 Long Island Electric football league NFC South parade

This year we are going to have a parade for every division as we prepare for our final season which begins in August. This is the NFC South of the Long Island Electric football league. Player bases in the photo are the official basis used by that team.

The Long Island Electric football league puts its best 11 players which are all stars on the field. For more information you can go to our league page here on the forum.

Leading the parade is the 2023 Long Island electric Football League Super Bowl XVIII Champions Atlanta Falcons coached by Johnny Freeport.

The Falcons went 9-2 and Coach Johnny Freeport earned $3,200.

This year the Long Island Electric football league will have a $5,000 payout!

Next is the Carolina Panthers who went 7-3 and they made it all the way to the NFC Championship Game coached by Matt Zoo York

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are fierce football team and they battled right to the end with a 3-4 record coached by Joey Pizz.

For the second straight year the New Orleans Saints could only win one game. The 1-6 Saints have 10 first round draft picks all together and a lot of faces will change in the lineup. Let's see how they do in the final season coached by second year coach Bobby Biggs.

In July we will have our 2024 League Outlook as we always present to the Tudor forum. The Outlook is a thorough recap of 23 and an official forum for 2024 and it's already completed but we will hold off on publishing it until we get closer to the opening kickoff. This makes the league much more exciting for people who actually like our league the way we love yours.

If you're interested keep a lookout for the next division which will be the NFC North. It's a lot of work to take these figures out of their boxes but we have to clean the boxes because it collects particles.

Hope you enjoy!

IMG_20240413_065712899.jpg

IMG_20240413_065740900.jpg

IMG_20240413_065735636.jpg

IMG_20240413_065730750.jpg

IMG_20240413_065730750.jpg

IMG_20240413_065725774.jpg

Edited by Long island EFL
Added

6 minutes ago, Jayethekxng said:

i’m excited for next season and to read about my packers next!! Go Pack Go HEY!

That is so great because of you in the New Orleans Saints draft I mentioned the colleges that the five new players went to we're in the past we wouldn't have done that. The camaraderie in the forum is phenomenal and I'm so happy to be part of it with my league although only a few of us actually look at what is written about our league. Myself and Levi Vic

• Like 1

Just now, Long island EFL said:

That is so great because of you in the New Orleans Saints draft I mentioned the colleges that the five new players went to we're in the past we wouldn't have done that. The camaraderie in the forum is phenomenal and I'm so happy to be part of it with my league although only a few of us actually look at what is written about our league. Myself and Levi Vic

The Packers are coached by a phenomenal coach and also I love the Packers especially in this league but in real life too. They are rising

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

you deserve more credit coach i say this all the time your league is one of the best and the teams are always crispy and nice to look at. i’m glad i’ve been able to inspire an aspect of your draft hearing that only makes me want to make my league even better every day

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jayethekxng said:

you deserve more credit coach i say this all the time your league is one of the best and the teams are always crispy and nice to look at. i’m glad i’ve been able to inspire an aspect of your draft hearing that only makes me want to make my league even better every day

Thank you brother! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jayethekxng said:

Email me and let me know what else we can do to help you

• Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 8:56 AM, Jayethekxng said:

Thank you brother! I will put together a nice box

• Like 1