Bears at Lions (Wildcard)

Greg F

This 2 vs 7 game is a rematch of the final game of the year for each team.  The Lions kicked a FG with 30seconds remaining to win 29-27

Stats of interest in the first game.

Aman-Ra St. Brown 5reception for 81 yards and a TD.  And, 1 kick return of 102 yards for a TD

Jamaal Gibbs rushed 10 times for 66 yds

Khalil Herbert 4 rushes 10 yards 9 receptions 208 yds 3 TDs

DJ Moore 3 receptions 68 yards 1TD

This game could be another battle!

• Like 3

Yes, I have.  They run pretty much the same for me on every board 

3 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

Thank you! I am not familiar with those ... Have you tried that base on the 600 Tudor Models? Just curious about the competitive edge.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

If it isn't too much trouble, would you be kind enough to send a link to where we can purchase of bag of them?  Thanks so much. Love to put them to the test

They are ITZ, but they are newer bases that they call “HITZ”

You have to work with them some, but you can get them to fly!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Long island EFL said:

We purchased the Bli99tz a few weeks ago and donated them, but the HITZ might be the way to go.

I’ve had luck with the BLITZ too, but they are a little harder to get going than the HITZ.

St Brown is also on a HITZ

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Greg F said:

I’ve had luck with the BLITZ too, but they are a little harder to get going than the HITZ.

St Brown is also on a HITZ

Thanks so much pal. I just ordered three bags even though the league is laughing at me because of the BLITZ getting destroyed, but I am going to keep an open mind and put the runners to the test. We have many blazing speed players, and this would add to teams desperate for a breakout player, even if it is just two or three players. I find being on the Forum is helpful with the excellent coaches on here who have tested the bases.

Edited by Long island EFL
INFO ADDED
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Long island EFL said:

Thanks so much pal. I just ordered three bags even though the league is laughing at me because of the BLITZ getting destroyed, but I am going to keep an open mind and put the runners to the test. We have many blazing speed players, and this would add to teams desperate for a breakout player, even if it is just two or three players. I find being on the Forum is helpful with the excellent coaches on here who have tested the bases.

You do have yo put some heat on them, but not much.  I have about a gram of putty, just to make them smoother.  

• Like 1

DJ Moore (HITZ) returns opening kickoff to the Lions 43.

2 plays later, Justin Fields (who was just traded to Pittsburgh today in real life 😂) takes a QB keeper up the middle for 39 yards and a TD.  He’s on a Proline fast base. The Bears OL is paving the way!

The game is tied 17-17

• Like 2