S4 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP BAMA VS LSU

National Championship time!! #1 Alabama gears up to take on #3 LSU who was last years champions. Time to introduce our captains.

For LSU: #92 Joseph Cooper, #5 Harvey Young, #1 Ian McCall, #90 Derek TorkIMG_8996.thumb.jpeg.65789df6f32b9fc4853bbbf30fa3bd05.jpeg

For The Tide: #42 Derrion Henry, #7 Eddie Wright, #0 Clinton Bonner, #91 Larry WilliamsIMG_8995.thumb.jpeg.f020c08e46892e610446abe83a6304f0.jpeg

LSU wins the toss and elects to receive. 

• Like 2

Alabama shows a stout defense getting LSU behind the sticks where they run the draw and get forced out just short:IMG_9001.thumb.jpeg.97ca00f7dd24872149f537f199926f18.jpeg

LSU decides to go for it in a big game decision and Senior linebacker Vernon Wilder fills the gap and stuffs #31 Ryan Smith in the backfield:IMG_9006.thumb.jpeg.c2e54bbeaac8b2694b52d9b344f9367f.jpeg

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jayethekxng said:

Kenny Lowe beats Thomas Pearsall deep and Ian McCall puts it on the 💵

How do you do passing? I'm sure you've told us but I couldn't find your description.

Seems like LSU is leaning heavy on the pass to stay in this game.

Enjoy the Journey.    T43.    🏈♾️

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Terry43 said:

How do you do passing? I'm sure you've told us but I couldn't find your description.

yes so basically i use a normal qb to throw the ball i’m not exactly sure what the qb is called but it’s much better than the ttqb, the main difference in my pass system is before you actually throw the ball you must simulate the ball being thrown with a quick bump of the bored, then i throw to the intended target. also after the receiver is declared you can’t change your decision it makes for tight window throws and/or the receiver getting open on a break💯

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Terry43 said:

Seems like LSU is leaning heavy on the pass to stay in this game

They’ve always been super pass heavy with their electric receiving core but their run game hasn’t been too good this year. It’s funny because this game is a battle of the pass vs the run😂

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jayethekxng said:

then i throw to the intended target.

So, you throw the little football with your hand? If that's what you mean then I believe that is marvelous. 😃👍 In my opinion a lot better than a TTQB. Though I'm not sure why you need to bump the board. 🤔

From the videos it appears you are using a Beenutt PAC-12 quarterback. It's a nice sculpt. 🏆

In my experience a Passing team will beat a Running team most of the time. If LSU has a great receiving corp then I'd bet my money on them.

Enjoy the Journey.     T43.    🏈♾️

• Like 1