2024 Long Island EFL: March Rule Votes and the LIEFL Draft One-Stop Rule, Pass on Fly and New Uniforms, not UNI-Forms for Bengals!

newyork.jpg.b322d5988f8dee64e64686ed632538b7.jpgMarch 1, 2024 LIEFL Draft Day. Levi Vick. After playing in a great Super Bowl, Coach Johnny Freeport treated everyone to lobster dinner! What a treat! Freeport was opening up about his love for the game and what we will do with the LIEFL when we are finished next season, because to entrust the game and teams to the younger generation who would rather play video games, is a challenge. This year's Rookie of the Year Award goes to receiver Justin Jefferson of the Minnesota Vikings as you will read about below.

The upcoming March 2024 Draft will purchase many new Tudor Games player base bottoms, and possibly a set of ITZ bases to test and vet for the LIEFL. The ITZ player base vote will be included in the draft as everything in the LIEFL gets voted on at the table.  Also included with the 2024 Draft, is a number of votes for the league, and lots of arguments as well. One is the "No-Stop Pass on the Fly Rule", which Coach Ed Viggs is calling for for the fourth straight year. Viggs believes that true-skilled coaches should be able to pass on the fly with your own hand with the foam vintage football, without any game stoppage. While the vote will be in order and he may be right, but nobody in the league is expected to pass that rule other than Viggs and Billy O'C. Johnny-Freeport said, "It is too hard to call because of the speed of the game, a referee would have to make those calls. We are not paying any referee. These fools are delusional."

The next rule will be the clock rule. Going from 40, to 35, to 30-seconds for set ups and implementing a five yard delay of game penalty for the coach who cannot set up in 30 seconds is a critical gamechanger if its passed. Arguing nearly every rule, and everyone else in the World's rules too, is Johnny-Freeport. Johnny-Freeport said, "Our Commy Billy O'C has to update the rules package my man. We don't do Tudor Rules, and won't ever play by them. We do our own rules, which we think is better suited internationally, and for our LIEFL coaches. These LIEFL rules are beautiful baby! They work for us as we have indicated in many of Levi Vick's school newspaper articles (LOL). They are excellent rules and strictly guided to move the pace of the game, rather than let certain coaches like Viggy control the game with their own needs and desires, pivots, chase turnarounds, and countdowns. Na Ah, not here, my man."

A frustrated Matt Zoo-York said, "It's not really so much about being great in any way, it's about being ready to play at a pace most coaches are not used to, and win! It really challenges a person's knowledge of football and about making football play decisions on the field. If you can't take the speed, setups, and critical thinking in seconds making split-second decisions, you are not playing in this league. We are totally against countdowns, pivots, dice, and using sticks in this league because it takes away from the game. You have to have the skill to play on every level here, that's why I love the league. On any given day I can beat anyone, and they can beat me. I also have friends who use what we don't and they love it, and I respect it all the way. It is great to share the rules with other leagues and then pick and choose what improves our process. It isn't an attack on people's leagues or rules. Leave that to Johnny Freeport."

Coach Paddy Brannigan said, "We have a great rules commissioner who actually played big time football at Emporia State, LIU Post, and he is a distinguished and recognized high school football coach in Upstate New York. I am voting the setup rule down, because I am not sure I can be that consistent in time with my setups." "Coach Joey Pizz argued, "The pace is already fast, I need those extra seconds to think, so I am voting it down." It seems to me that these rules suite two people only, Ed Viggs and Billy O'C."

Finally is our Draft Order. The order of the draft is interesting as well going into our final season. The New Orleans SAINTS.png.f9cc992c43c78e268d927f3f815f916c.pngSaints are believed to be cursed! In the 2023 season, they had a record five #1 picks from the player base pool last season, but they were a bust! Or were they? While they showed hope, they were again a disaster under the direction of rookie coach Bobby Biggs. Biggs only won one game with six loses for the Saints. The only bright shining star, which has been a consistent for the one-time Super Bowl Champion team is Reggie Bush. "We need changes for this team. I want a bigger Saints team, and there are more than 10 packs of various 67-BIG MEN available in the league to paint," said Bobby Biggs. Johnny-Freeport is going to have a brand new, nice sized vintage colored Bengals team painted and decaled by the start of the next season in August. Those decals will be made by BEENUT.bengals.thumb.png.74ef171a8ee0b9998fef6650bd79dc2a.png

Right behind New Orleans in the draft will be the Cleveland BROWNSTD.png.540060da25d9b10744dbede3a2334314.png Browns (1-6), coached by Matt Zoo-York and the Seattle SEATTTD.png.25998596d82eeb380d96818c91b4817e.pngSeahawks (1-6) coached by Biggs. Zoo-York was (13-18) as a coach after winning a last year's Super Bowl XVII, Cleveland is looking for one lineman and a high-impact receiver who would be a game changer on offense. They already have Jim Brown and a successful Mike Pruitt in their running attack. The Arizona CARDSTD.png.9d08fb7f00a3baa8094fc1d36c3b7e51.pngCardinals (2-5) are in the market for one lineman and a badass linebacker who can lift their running game in front of OJ Anderson.

The New York JETSTD.png.1e7532e7624f2da9c9ebac6ed3bc0a97.png Jets (2-5), have had their troubles, but the AFC East is one of the toughest divisions in the game. Jets running back Le'Veon Bell, has had two excellent progressive seasons, finishing #4 in the AFC rankings behind Indy's Joseph Addai, with 41 Bell rushes for 508 yards, including eight touchdowns, so the offensive line must be doing something right. New York and Coach Joey Pizz will be in the hunt for two linebackers who can make the Jets a feared team in the AFC East. 

Coach Matt Zoo-York's Philadelphia EAGLESTD.png.7d4afcf4df522a63f64aa7181ec38456.png Eagles (2-5) are a way better team than their record shows. The Eagles have the playmakers, but not the execution plan. The Eagles will also be in the hunt for a new lineman and linebacker in the March LIEFL Draft. Philadelphia has the same issue as the Jets, they are playing in one of the toughest divisions in the league in the NFC East. Zoo-York said, "There isn't a weak division in the LIEFL. Every single team has been vetted with the best player bases ten times over, so I will hope for the best and see this team improve with the great offensive weapons we have." The Minnesota MINNTD.png.fef205c915b262acacaa16a8efb2c5d3.png Vikings (2-5), Coach Joey Pizz said his Vikings still have a feared defense in this league, and the addition of rookie Justin Jefferson gave great hope for the Vikings. The rookie was ranked #17 in the NFC finishing with 18 touches for 726 all-purpose yards, with four touchdowns, including a 100-yard return. But the problem is, the Vikings went from upsetting one of the best teams in the league, the Carolina Panthers, who they UPSET in the NFC Wild Card Game 31-24, in 2022, to sitting on the sidelines in 2023. They need a dominating lineman and linebacker to get to the next level. 

San Francisco SFTD.png.f97631739c026f99bf458ad7425daa3b.png 49ers Coach Ed Viggs passed up the #1 Draft Pick from back in 2020 last season, and he will get two first round picks for his (3-4) 49ers! Viggs won't tell what he is looking for in his player bases, but we think he is going push for the ITZ bases with his line. If he improves the line game, the 49ers will compete for the NFC West again in 2024. The Tennessee TITANSTD.png.d0d9f2e161e9edba848163b135f41c91.png Titans (2-5), and Coach Kevin Mack had a disappointing 2023, but man Brandon Jones played big in the special teams spot making Top Ten in the AFC ranked #8 in all-purpose yards with 23 touches for 1133 yards with four touchdowns, including a 100-yard touchdown run. The Titans need a better running back player base than Derrick Henry's. While Henry was the 2022 Rookie of the Year, he was ineffective in 2023 because he had no blocking. The league is constantly evolving and unpredictable because of the draft. The teams are getting better and better through the vetting process. If you are gonna compete with the LIEFL Indianapolis Colts, the Titans have to bring it all, and they can in the AFC South. 

IMG_20240108_101850260.thumb.jpg.c11905ec556dda59553862879fa9b247.jpgLastly, in this year's top LIEFL Draft order are the Jacksonville JAGSTD.png.5c9130b5951f55784188e9b89e55f2ae.png Jaguars (2-5). Coach Bobby Biggs needs to make this team a winner. They have an excellent team to build on and their weakness is at Linebacker. Two fresh high-impact linebacker player bases could land this team in a top playoff spot in the AFC. Biggs and Viggs, on the advice of LIEFL third year coach Levi Vick through Tudor Electric Football Coach Terry 43, suggested to his pal Ed Viggs and Bobby Biggs, that the new player bases could change the future of the LIEFL. We might soon see if they are approved. Terry's league is a major voice and contributor on the Tudor Games Forum:  https://forum.tudorgames.com/profile/605-terry43/

The rest of the LIEFL teams will have to pick from thousands of leftovers over the years which sit in a foot-and-a-half tall nearly full bucket, some which when we dig deep and vet the bases more, turn out to be stars!  Indy's linebacker  Robert Mathis and Atlanta's Super Bowl XVIII MVP Austin Hooper came from that batch of bases!

Edited by Long island EFL
INFO ADDED
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

newyork.jpg.b322d5988f8dee64e64686ed632538b7.jpgMarch 1, 2024 LIEFL Draft Day. Levi Vick. After playing in a great Super Bowl, Coach Johnny Freeport treated everyone to lobster dinner! What a treat! Freeport was opening up about his love for the game and what we will do with the LIEFL when we are finished next season, because to entrust the game and teams to the younger generation who would rather play video games, is a challenge. This year's Rookie of the Year Award goes to receiver Justin Jefferson of the Minnesota Vikings as you will read about below.

The upcoming March 2024 Draft will purchase many new Tudor Games player base bottoms, and possibly a set of ITZ bases to test and vet for the LIEFL. The ITZ player base vote will be included in the draft as everything in the LIEFL gets voted on at the table.  Also included with the 2024 Draft, is a number of votes for the league, and lots of arguments as well. One is the "No-Stop Pass on the Fly Rule", which Coach Ed Viggs is calling for for the fourth straight year. Viggs believes that true-skilled coaches should be able to pass on the fly with your own hand with the foam vintage football, without any game stoppage. While the vote will be in order and he may be right, but nobody in the league is expected to pass that rule other than Viggs and Billy O'C. Johnny-Freeport said, "It is too hard to call because of the speed of the game, a referee would have to make those calls. We are not paying any referee. These fools are delusional."

The next rule will be the clock rule. Going from 40, to 35, to 30-seconds for set ups and implementing a five yard delay of game penalty for the coach who cannot set up in 30 seconds is a critical gamechanger if its passed. Arguing nearly every rule, and everyone else in the World's rules too, is Johnny-Freeport. Johnny-Freeport said, "Our Commy Billy O'C has to update the rules package my man. We don't do Tudor Rules, and won't ever play by them. We do our own rules, which we think is better suited internationally, and for our LIEFL coaches. These LIEFL rules are beautiful baby! They work for us as we have indicated in many of Levi Vick's school newspaper articles (LOL). They are excellent rules and strictly guided to move the pace of the game, rather than let certain coaches like Viggy control the game with their own needs and desires, pivots, chase turnarounds, and countdowns. Na Ah, not here, my man."

A frustrated Matt Zoo-York said, "It's not really so much about being great in any way, it's about being ready to play at a pace most coaches are not used to, and win! It really challenges a person's knowledge of football and about making football play decisions on the field. If you can't take the speed, setups, and critical thinking in seconds making split-second decisions, you are not playing in this league. We are totally against countdowns, pivots, dice, and using sticks in this league because it takes away from the game. You have to have the skill to play on every level here, that's why I love the league. On any given day I can beat anyone, and they can beat me. I also have friends who use what we don't and they love it, and I respect it all the way. It is great to share the rules with other leagues and then pick and choose what improves our process. It isn't an attack on people's leagues or rules. Leave that to Johnny Freeport."

Coach Paddy Brannigan said, "We have a great rules commissioner who actually played big time football at Emporia State, LIU Post, and he is a distinguished and recognized high school football coach in Upstate New York. I am voting the setup rule down, because I am not sure I can be that consistent in time with my setups." "Coach Joey Pizz argued, "The pace is already fast, I need those extra seconds to think, so I am voting it down." It seems to me that these rules suite two people only, Ed Viggs and Billy O'C."

Finally is our Draft Order. The order of the draft is interesting as well going into our final season. The New Orleans SAINTS.png.f9cc992c43c78e268d927f3f815f916c.pngSaints are believed to be cursed! In the 2023 season, they had a record five #1 picks from the player base pool last season, but they were a bust! Or were they? While they showed hope, they were again a disaster under the direction of rookie coach Bobby Biggs. Biggs only won one game with six loses for the Saints. The only bright shining star, which has been a consistent for the one-time Super Bowl Champion team is Reggie Bush. "We need changes for this team. I want a bigger Saints team, and there are more than 10 packs of various 67-BIG MEN available in the league to paint," said Bobby Biggs. Johnny-Freeport is going to have a brand new, nice sized vintage colored Bengals team painted and decaled by the start of the next season in August. Those decals will be made by BEENUT.bengals.thumb.png.74ef171a8ee0b9998fef6650bd79dc2a.png

Right behind New Orleans in the draft will be the Cleveland BROWNSTD.png.540060da25d9b10744dbede3a2334314.png Browns (1-6), coached by Matt Zoo-York and the Seattle SEATTTD.png.25998596d82eeb380d96818c91b4817e.pngSeahawks (1-6) coached by Biggs. Zoo-York was (13-18) as a coach after winning a last year's Super Bowl XVII, Cleveland is looking for one lineman and a high-impact receiver who would be a game changer on offense. They already have Jim Brown and a successful Mike Pruitt in their running attack. The Arizona CARDSTD.png.9d08fb7f00a3baa8094fc1d36c3b7e51.pngCardinals (2-5) are in the market for one lineman and a badass linebacker who can lift their running game in front of OJ Anderson.

The New York JETSTD.png.1e7532e7624f2da9c9ebac6ed3bc0a97.png Jets (2-5), have had their troubles, but the AFC East is one of the toughest divisions in the game. Jets running back Le'Veon Bell, has had two excellent progressive seasons, finishing #4 in the AFC rankings behind Indy's Joseph Addai, with 41 Bell rushes for 508 yards, including eight touchdowns, so the offensive line must be doing something right. New York and Coach Joey Pizz will be in the hunt for two linebackers who can make the Jets a feared team in the AFC East. 

Coach Matt Zoo-York's Philadelphia EAGLESTD.png.7d4afcf4df522a63f64aa7181ec38456.png Eagles (2-5) are a way better team than their record shows. The Eagles have the playmakers, but not the execution plan. The Eagles will also be in the hunt for a new lineman and linebacker in the March LIEFL Draft. Philadelphia has the same issue as the Jets, they are playing in one of the toughest divisions in the league in the NFC East. Zoo-York said, "There isn't a weak division in the LIEFL. Every single team has been vetted with the best player bases ten times over, so I will hope for the best and see this team improve with the great offensive weapons we have." The Minnesota MINNTD.png.fef205c915b262acacaa16a8efb2c5d3.png Vikings (2-5), Coach Joey Pizz said his Vikings still have a feared defense in this league, and the addition of rookie Justin Jefferson gave great hope for the Vikings. The rookie was ranked #17 in the NFC finishing with 18 touches for 726 all-purpose yards, with four touchdowns, including a 100-yard return. But the problem is, the Vikings went from upsetting one of the best teams in the league, the Carolina Panthers, who they UPSET in the NFC Wild Card Game 31-24, in 2022, to sitting on the sidelines in 2023. They need a dominating lineman and linebacker to get to the next level. 

San Francisco SFTD.png.f97631739c026f99bf458ad7425daa3b.png 49ers Coach Ed Viggs passed up the #1 Draft Pick from back in 2020 last season, and he will get two first round picks for his (3-4) 49ers! Viggs won't tell what he is looking for in his player bases, but we think he is going push for the ITZ bases with his line. If he improves the line game, the 49ers will compete for the NFC West again in 2024. The Tennessee TITANSTD.png.d0d9f2e161e9edba848163b135f41c91.png Titans (2-5), and Coach Kevin Mack had a disappointing 2023, but man Brandon Jones played big in the special teams spot making Top Ten in the AFC ranked #8 in all-purpose yards with 23 touches for 1133 yards with four touchdowns, including a 100-yard touchdown run. The Titans need a better running back player base than Derrick Henry's. While Henry was the 2022 Rookie of the Year, he was ineffective in 2023 because he had no blocking. The league is constantly evolving and unpredictable because of the draft. The teams are getting better and better through the vetting process. If you are gonna compete with the LIEFL Indianapolis Colts, the Titans have to bring it all, and they can in the AFC South. 

IMG_20240108_101850260.thumb.jpg.c11905ec556dda59553862879fa9b247.jpgLastly, in this year's top LIEFL Draft order are the Jacksonville JAGSTD.png.5c9130b5951f55784188e9b89e55f2ae.png Jaguars (2-5). Coach Bobby Biggs needs to make this team a winner. They have an excellent team to build on and their weakness is at Linebacker. Two fresh high-impact linebacker player bases could land this team in a top playoff spot in the AFC. Biggs and Viggs, on the advice of LIEFL third year coach Levi Vick through Tudor Electric Football Coach Terry 43, suggested to his pal Ed Viggs and Bobby Biggs, that the new player bases could change the future of the LIEFL. We might soon see if they are approved. Terry's league is a major voice and contributor on the Tudor Games Forum:  https://forum.tudorgames.com/profile/605-terry43/

The rest of the LIEFL teams will have to pick from thousands of leftovers over the years which sit in a foot-and-a-half tall nearly full bucket, some which when we dig deep and vet the bases more, turn out to be stars!  Indy's linebacker  Robert Mathis and Atlanta's Super Bowl XVIII MVP Austin Hooper came from that batch of bases!

2023 SUPER BOWL NEW LOGO.jpg

• Like 1