Long Island EFL (Regular Season Games Completed Week #7 Standings, Playoff Information) Leaderboard, Coaching, More on Playoffs to Follow

Long island EFL

2023 L I E F L  T O U R N A M E N T  O F  C H A M P I O N SBRAKETS(3).thumb.jpg.86f89f5a2f486c6cd7019e8bd6cfcf67.jpg

(Long Island Electric Football League) Written By Levi Vick.  The 2023 Long Island Electric Football League Playoffs are set!

The Top-Gun's in the league are the Los Angeles Chargers(6-1) and the unbeaten Washington Redskins (7-0), both Coach Ed Viggs teams. If the chance arises that both of these teams make it to a Super Bowl, Viggs asked Billy O'C to play with the Chargers if he needed him, but O'C declined because he feels he is too rusty for that responsibility. Imagine, O'C turned down a chance to make $3200 dollars?

The playoff bracket is set for the LIEFL-Tournament of Champions which will begin on Tuesday, December 19, 2023, with some very exciting matchups! Who will be the 2023 Champion? If you follow the league, let us know what you think.

The best 11-67 Big Men from each team of 352 LIEFL players have completed another regular season. Typically the LIEFL season ends in a smashing Week #7! Well this one ended with an unbelievable bang! It has been a great privilege sharing our 7th completed regular season games with you on the Forum after playing ten 14-game seasons, and we appreciate your responses so much. As promised we will do playoff and Super Bowl write-ups and this week's seventh game summary.

LIEFL Commissioner Billy O'C said, "I missed playing this season, but this Yankees documentary B A T B O Y, The Ray Negron Story, that I created, must get done. I think it will be a winner. We now have Chazz Palminteri (A Bronx Tale) as Executive Producer, and we want this in the Tribeca Film Festival this Summer, so it is a sensational story that has to be completed and told. I've dedicated three years of my life to this documentary. The gem is the magic of Ray, and his life and how he evolved to be the confidant to arguably, one of the most iconic figures in all of sports, "The Boss" George M. Steinbrenner III! The gripping life of Negron and his experiences through his mentors, is a story people will never forget. Ray has been good to this league. That, in addition to my teaching responsibilities is enough to handle. I completed all of the interviews and the story line which feature many sports stars. We are just editing away now. I have been working hard completing interviews featuring Reggie Jackson, Doc Gooden, Darryl Strawberry, Thurman Munson's wife Diana Munson, Bucky Dent, Chris Chambliss, Billy Martin Jr., the list is endless and the doc is star-studded. And, I am not even a Yankees fan."

Sunday at noon, in the AFC Wild Card Game, it will be the Las Vegas Raiders (4-3) hosted by the Indianapolis Colts (6-1), and at 4pm in the NFC Wild Card Game it will be the Chicago Bears (4-3) at the Los Angeles Rams (6-1)! Two great games, coaches and teams! The Raiders have battled hard, but can they stop Colts running back Joseph Addai? Is this Addai's year? With former LIEFL-Super Bowl XI MVP Dave Casper in the mix for Las Vegas, don't count on anything. The Raiders have been resourceful, but they lost to Denver, Buffalo, and Miami. So who will show up against the Colts is anyone's guess.

The Rams have all the weapons they need to beat the Bears, but the coaches contend they had a weak schedule filled with struggling teams. Analyst and Long Island Sports Hall of Fame Inductee Andrew M. Slawson said, "The reason why the Rams will beat the Bears in this game is experience, but alternate Coach Joe Bino, filling in for Billy O'C has coached great, and I think he has his edge on this season. He can pass better than O'C, run, and his sophisticated defensive schemes give him a slight advantage. This may not be the same Los Angeles team that won back-to-back Super Bowls in LIEFL-Super Bowl's XIV, and XV, but if Isaac Bruce and Wendell Tyler are on, it can be a runaway for Los Angeles if Bino plays his cards right. Bino has the Bills, Dolphins, Rams and Colts all in the playoffs.  That is a lot of planning, and Miami and Buffalo will play in the Wild Card Game, so Viggs will play with Buffalo, and Bino will play with Miami."

TONY GREEN AND VIGGS UNBEATEN REDSKINS (7-0) MAKE DOUBLE HISTORY IN 35-31 WASHINGTON WIN!

red1ART.thumb.jpg.0fafeab3a41150c854b869b81902c1d8.jpg

Redskins (6-0) - Giants (3-3) The Washington Redskins took the LIEFL season by storm after a strong 2022 showing. Today's game ranks as one the best in LIEFL History!  It was a game we will never forget! Week #7 was ferocious with teams brutally battling to make the playoffs. We saw the Bills (5-2) win the AFC East beating the Dolphins (5-2), 13-7 in OT, the Panthers clinched the third seed in the NFC with their upset over the Texans, 17-10, the Broncos (6-1) upset a very tough and competitive Patriots (3-4), 21-17, and the Colts (6-1) crushed the Titans 24-13, and this game, which was better than a playoff game! It was like a mini-Super-Bowl. It was quite a different game than the Giants 17-6 loss to the Redskins way back in Week #1.  The standard is high in the league, nd every game is a war.  Regardless of their records, every team in this league is competitive. The battle-vibe is strong by the coaches in the league! Even Bobby Biggs conceded that he loved competing in the league finally.

Tensions were high between coaches, and the intensity is real! The highlight of Week #7 was between Coach Ed Viggs unbeaten Washington Redskins, who remain undefeated at (7-0) playing at the New York Giants, and Coach Joey Pizz' Giants (3-4). This offensive game in 30-minutes produced an explosive 66 points, over 900-yards, and nine touchdowns in the game, five of them by Redskins superstar Tony Green!  Giants LIEFL 2022 Offensive PLayer of the Year, Ahmad Bradshaw and Green were beyond impressive. This tandem combination made for a LIEFL Classic! It became not only the game of the week, but the game of the year, and one of the best classics between two division rivals that we've ever witnessed. Joey Pizz Giants battled right to the last second of the game, but it was Tony Green and Ed Viggs Washington Redskins that would prevail in the Redskins 35-31 victory to kick off the postseason! 

Anytime Coach Viggs and Coach Pizz compete, you know it's going to be a great game, and this game was no different!
Both of these teams are playing high calibur electric football. Viggs Skins are out for blood, especially playing on the road giving the Giants home field advantage, but this quickly became a battle for the ages. With mind-blowing plays Tony Green and Ahmad Bradshaw brought it all!
After three first half 100-yard touchdown returns by Redskins Tony Green, we wouldn't believe it if we weren't here watching it happen. Like figures who have come to life in a Toy Story movie, these skilled players went back and forth with some of the most amazing offensive plays of the season! red3ART.thumb.jpg.a5748fcf1e6857e1af6564cf96dd2555.jpg
The game kicked off with a 100-yard touchdown return by Ahmad Bradshaw! 
We knew this would be an entirely different game compared to the first meeting this season between these two teams after that blazing Bradshaw run, 7-0 Giants! Bradshaw brought his "A" game as he's done all season long. He finishes this season with some big numbers with 23 touches for 1,367 all-purpose yards, with five 100-yard touchdown returns! He is the Giants Captain, and heart-and-soul of the New York offense, and one of the most electrifying players in the league.
Brawling right back was the Redskins though, after Tony Green whizzed by the Giants defense with his own 100-yard touchdown on the ensuing kickoff to tie the game at 7-7! Green is a workhorse, but the Redskins have lots of weapons, and this game is their biggest challenge so far because the game is on the road.
Boom! On the next New possession,  Ahmad Bradshaw ran another great kick return for 51-yards. This time the Giants did what they do best, play teamwork football. On first down, Shaquon Barkley ran for a 34-yard first down, and then he was stuffed by the Washington defense led by Dave Butz. Two plays later, Barkley scored on a five-yard dash to give the Giants the lead 14-7, in a very fast paced game! The Redskins wasted no time ... It was running back Tony Green's turn again.  In another electrifying runback, Green took it 100-yards into the end zone ... his second of the game, tying the score 14-14! No way! The magic has arrived!
OMG! On the Giants ensuing kick return, Ahmad Bradshaw answered with his own second blistering 100-yard touchdown run, playing the best Giants football of the year, 21-14, New York in the lead! Coach Pizz is going wild! The room is wild with a roar!
Oh yeah ... Almost Unbelievable! Tony Green answered with his third straight 100-yard touchdown to tie the score at 21-21! We can't believe the excitement. This place is going wild! Coach Viggs is straight-faced and in approval of his team's performance. Even after the adjustments by the Giants on the kickoff, Tony Green was unstoppable, untouched, as he blazed into the end zone! Can Green tie Buffalo's Jay Brown's four 100-yard touchdown performance on opening day against the Chiefs. Brown had 495-yards with four touchdowns in that incredible record-setting game, which set a new LIEFL record for 100-yard kick returns in a regular season game.red2ART.thumb.jpg.5a7f960d81b7894bcfcd82b1f9e4ce6e.jpg
As great leaders often do, Ahmad Bradshaw wasn't about to give up to this division rival. Bradshaw came right back at the Redskins defense with a 44 yard return in the second half, followed by a stunning run by Shaquon Barkley who found an opening in the middle of the field right between the one and three holes courtesy of LIEFL All-Pro George Martin and Leonard Marshall for a Barkley 56-yard touchdown run! The Giants gained the edge, 28-21 with 12:56 remaining in the game and what a game it's been! Electrifying!

On Washington's next ensuing kick return, the room erupted when Tony Green ran back his fourth consecutive 100-yard return to tie the score of 28-28, with 11:15 remaining in the game, we are speechless! Green also tied Jay Brown's record set earlier in the season. Brown has cooled off a bit and defenses have figured him out, but it's the great players who find ways on their own to be exceptional. Tony Green has been fabulous 7,167 all-purpose yards with 45 career touchdowns, not including this season! 
Tony Green has had a career! Next year Green will be chasing more history to become a 10,000 yard LIEFL player!
 Green doesn't carry this team, the teamwork in Viggs play is admired. He made great adjustments in the off season by changing his front line player bases in the draft to make a powerhouse team NOT to be reckoned with. The Redskins have been to two Super Bowls.
In LIEFL 1981 Super Bowl V, they lost to Miami 21-10, and then in 1984 LIEFL Super Bowl VII, the Redskins beat Miami in one of our greatest Super Bowl's 34-31 in OT! Could they make this their third Super Bowl appearance?
With the clock winding down, the Giants came to play in this war, with Ahmad Bradshaw returning another big kick 62-yards return. The Giants on their first two runs couldn't get anything going, so on a third down, they had to pass, but the Redskins stunned the New York offense. Coach Pizz couldn't find an open receiver, and the Giants were finally stopped, with the Washington defense holding New York to a field goal to make the score 31-28, Giants in the lead still!
 Coach Ed Viggs Redskins rose to the occasion like champions with his undefeated team.

Electricity! Boom! Bang!
Maybe those are not the words to what we witnessed on the Redskins fifth devastating blow of the game when Tony Green made history with his fifth straight 100-yard kick return after a New York Giants field goal! This is great electric football between two terrific coaches and the teams they have built!
Nobody in the league has ever done what Tony Green just did in a regular season game, but Viggs has his Skins in Championship form! The Redskins magic is alive! On the record-crushing play, Green exploded around the left side of the field straight down the field with electrifying speed into the end zone to give the Redskins a stunning 35-31 lead, with 1:39 remaining in the game! Coach Pizz couldn't believe it! It's not exciting, it's exhilarating or whatever words we can find that would describe this incredible player who has risen to a different occasion for the undefeated Redskins! Even Pizz was clapping for Green's performance, but the room went wild! How could he not? The play gets better and better!
The LIEFL is ecstatic for the Redskins who became the first team in the seven game season format to go undefeated in a much deserved win as the Giants flatout ran out of time!red7art.thumb.jpg.c73a5a943790b050b0ad0ae997640871.jpg

The Giants played their hearts out in this heartfelt effort, but they just ran out of time in the last series. Of the six coaches at the game, we felt we had to give Kudos and celebrate the LIEFL Game of the Year! That's how great this game was. It was hard to watch coach Pizz lose this game, but just as exciting to watch Coach Viggs win! He deserves the respect as the master of preparation.
We have to give credit to a New York offense took a beating in Week #1 to this team and in this game the performance of both Shaquon Barkley and Ahmad Bradshaw, just can't be ignored. Barkley rushed for 95-yards, with two touchdowns, one a 56-yard scamper, and Bradshaw exploded for 401 all-purpose yards on just six touches, but two of his runs were 100 yard touchdowns!  
Coach Paddy Brannigan said, "Be careful what you ask for when you unleash the offensive firepower between these two teams. When it comes to Viggs, he does everything without a sound. All his talk is done on the field."
Coach Matt Zoo-York said, "I am a competitor of Viggs, but I am also a fan. I've played at least fifty electric football coaches from college to this league, but none like Viggs. He has played some big competition in electric football. I think people don't get the fact that just because they play in the Tudor circle doesn't mean there isn't outstanding competition elsewhere, especially in league that plays for money. We just play by an entirely highly competitive set of rules without the hoopla and long setups and countdowns."
We found ourselves cheering for both squads! What a way to go into the playoffs undefeated winning this game in New York." The Redskins take two from the Giants this season, and don't forget, the Giants took three from the Redskins last year. These Redskins are primed for a 2023 Playoff war in a conference loaded with talent! That was the best game we've ever seen coach Viggs play, including the Super Bowl in 1984 when they beat Miami in overtime, truly, truly, unbelievable!
Talk about records, those record-setting and historic five 100-yard kick returns gave Green five touches for 500-all-purpose yards with five touchdowns in the game to end regular season play for the undefeated Washington Redskins (7-0)! Coach Joey Pizz said after the game, "When a regular season game ends in a classic, scoring 66 points in 30 minutes, running up 1,016 total yards in the game, with nine touchdowns between the rivals, it is proof that two highly competitive teams and coaches, do not need a two-hour game in this league! That was the greatest game I've ever played in!"
Coach Viggs added, "We just outplayed them. It is a testament to the speed of the game and the skill of the players. How could a guy run back five straight hundred yard touchdowns without being touched? What my man Tony Green did today was made me proud of the team, but we have a long way to go, and it is time to get ready for the playoffs!" That's coach Viggs, and boy did he come to play today! Lets see if the Redskins can strike the magic in the playoffs! 

In other league action it was Levi Vick's Dallas Cowboys (5-2) upset Coach Joey Pizz Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4), 14-10 on big plays by Terrell Owens who caught a 60-yard touchdown pass to beat Tampa Bay, eliminating the Bucs from the playoffs! After Bucs return man Jimmie Giles kicked off the game with a 100-yard touchdown run, Tampa Bay could not run the ball against the Dallas defense, and the Cowboys met the Bucs with a determined playoff bound attitude and the Cowboys fifth win of the season. Dallas will face a fierce Panthers team in the NFC Wild Card Game and it should be a great game.

The Pittsburgh Steelers (3-4) couldn't hold off the San Francisco 49ers (3-4), losing their playoff bid 14-7 to a revived 49ers team. The dangerous 49ers gave too little too late as Coach Ed Viggs watched the Chicago Bears (4-3) clinch the final playoff spot. Chicago will represent the #7 Seed after a close win over the Seattle Seahawks (1-6). Rookie Coach Bobby Biggs lost his cool when the Seahawks lost with lots of self-destructive behavior. Biggs has had his butt handed to him this season at (4-15), hardly a showing for self-touted coach. He realized he needed to cool down after the loss. "It's hard to hold it in because I know my team is an excellent team, and it's hard to understand if you re not on the field watching the talent. I let this one get away in the last minute and I couldn't score, but I also feel like I let down Marshawn Lynch in the loss. Yes I know he is plastic, but when a guy goes all out, how can you not respect him? One thing is for sure the league is established with some unbelievable players," said Biggs.
Lynch is a proven track player in the LIEFL finishing NFC Top-Ten in Rushing, All-Purpose, and Kick Return Yards, with 55 touches for 1,675 all-purpose yards with 14 touchdowns, including three 100-yarders this season. What a player! Nobody in the league understands how the Seahawks lost six games. Marshawn Lynch earned his BEAST reputation. He will go down as one of the greatest backs in the history of the LIEFL with 9,264 all-purpose yards with 78 touchdowns! How would you like this high speed, high-octane player performing for you?
END REGULAR SEASON!

2023 LONG ISLAND ELECTRIC FOOTBALL LEAGUE

LIEFL 7th REGULAR 7-GAME SEASON FINAL STANDINGS

AMERICAN FOOTBALL CONFERENCE

AFC East

W

L

PF

PA

TD

H

A

DIV

CON

NFC

Buffalo (4-3) X

4-0

1-1

3-0

5-1

0-0

Miami (7-3) WC                  

4-0

1-2

1-1

4-1

1-1

New England (5-3)

2-1

1-3

0-2

2-3

1-1

New York (3-4)

2-2

0-3

0-2

2-3

0-2

TOTALS:

12-3

3-9 

4-5

13-8

2-4

AFC West

W

L

PF

PA

TD

H

A

DIV

CON

NFC

Los Angeles (6-2) X

5-0

0-1

2-0

5-1

1-0

Denver (3-4) WC

3-0

3-1

1-1

4-1

2-0

LV Raiders (3-4)

3-0

1-3

0-1

1-3

3-0

Kansas City (8-3)

3-0

0-4

0-1

2-2

1-2

TOTALS:

14-0

4-9

3-3

12-7

7-2

AFC North

W

L

PF

PA

TD

H

A

DIV

CON

NFC

Baltimore (3-4) X

2-1

1-3

2-0

2-3

1-1

Pittsburgh (3-4)

3-0

0-3

2-1

2-3

1-1

Cincinnati (3-4)

2-1

0-4

1-2

1-4

1-1

Cleveland (4-4)

1-2

0-4

1-2

1-5

0-1

TOTALS:

8-4

1-14

6-5

6-15

3-4

AFC South

W

L

PF

PA

TD

H

A

DIV

CON

NFC

Indianapolis (3-4) X

4-0

2-1

2-0

5-1

1-0

Houston (3-4)

0-3

3-1

1-1

2-1

1-2

Jacksonville (3-4)

2-2

0-2

1-1

1-3

1-2

Tennessee (5-3)

2-2

0-3

0-2

1-4

1-1

TOTALS:

8-7

5-7

4-4

9-9

4-5

2022 LIEFL CHAMPION: Kansas City Chiefs Matt Zoo York

AFC PLAYOFF CONTENDER FINAL RESULTS

AFC TEN

W

L

PF

PA

TD

H

A

DIV

CON

NFC

1 Los Angeles (6-2) X

5-0

0-1

2-0

5-1

1-0

2 Indianapolis (3-4) X

4-0

2-1

2-0

5-1

1-0

3 Buffalo (4-3) X

4-0

1-1

3-0

5-1

0-0

4 Baltimore (3-4) X

2-1

1-3

2-0

2-3

1-1

5 Denver (3-4) WC

3-0

3-1

1-1

4-1

2-0

6 Miami (7-3) WC           

4-0

1-2

1-1

4-1

1-1

7 LV Raiders (3-4) WC

3-0

1-3

0-1

1-3

3-0

CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR

Pittsburgh (3-4)

3-0

0-3

2-1

2-3

1-1

Houston (3-4)

0-3

3-1

1-1

2-1

1-2

New England (5-3)

2-1

1-3

0-2

2-3

1-1

NFC PLAYOFF CONTENDER FINAL RESULTS

NFC TEN

W

L

PF

PA

TD

H

A

DIV

CON

NFC

1 Washington (3-5) X

4-0

3-0

3-0

5-0

2-0

2 Los Angeles (2-5) X

4-0

2-1

3-0

4-1

2-0

3 Carolina (5-3) X

2-0

3-2

2-0

3-1

2-1

4 Green Bay (5-3) X

2-0

2-3

2-0

4-1

0-2

5 Atlanta (5-3) WC

3-0

2-2

1-1

3-2

2-0

6 Dallas (2-5) WC

3-1

2-1

1-1

3-2

2-0

7 Chicago (3-4) WC

3-1

1-2

1-1

3-1

1-2

CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR

San Francisco (7-4)

3-1

0-3

2-1

2-2

1-2

Detroit (3-4)

3-1

0-3

1-2

2-3

1-1

New York (7-3)

2-0

1-4

1-3

3-4

0-0

Tampa Bay (3-4)

2-3

2-1

0-2

2-3

1-1

LIEFL NATIONAL FOOTBALL CONFERENCE

NFC East

W

L

PF

PA

TD

H

A

DIV

CON

AFC

Washington (3-5) X

4-0

3-0

3-0

5-0

2-0

Dallas (2-5) WC

3-1

2-1

1-1

3-2

2-0

New York (7-3)

2-0

1-4

1-3

3-4

0-0

Philadelphia (3-4)

1-2

1-3

0-1

1-3

1-2

TOTALS:

10-3

7-8

5-5

12-9

5-2

NFC West

W

L

PF

PA

TD

H

A

DIV

CON

AFC

Los Angeles (2-5) X

4-0

2-1

3-0

4-1

2-0

San Francisco (7-4)

3-1

0-3

2-1

2-2

1-2

Arizona (2-5)

2-1

0-4

0-2

1-5

1-0

Seattle (3-4)

1-2

0-4

0-2

1-5

0-1

TOTALS:

10-4

2-12

5-5

8-13

4-3

NFC North

W

L

PF

PA

TD

H

A

DIV

CON

AFC

Green Bay (5-3) X

2-0

2-3

2-0

4-1

0-2

Chicago (3-4) WC

3-1

1-2

1-1

3-1

1-2

Detroit (3-4)

3-1

0-3

1-2

2-3

1-1

Minnesota (4-5)

2-2

0-3

1-1

2-3

0-2

TOTALS:

10-4

3-11

5-4

11-8

2-7

NFC South

W

L

PF

PA

TD

H

A

DIV

CON

AFC

Carolina (5-3) X

2-0

3-2

2-0

3-1

2-1

Atlanta (5-3) WC

3-0

2-2

1-1

3-2

2-0

Tampa Bay (3-4)

2-3

2-1

0-2

2-3

1-1

New Orleans (1-6)

2-1

0-4

0-0

1-3

0-2

TOTALS:

9-4

7-9

3-3

9-9

5-4

LIEFL COACHES

W

L

ALL TIME RECORDS AS OF 2022

JOE BINO       

(ALTERNATE COACH)

Dolphins, Bills, Colts, Rams

ED VIGGS

(399-339)49ers, Chargers, Redskins, Packers

PADDY BRANNIGAN

(347-322) Steelers, Bears, Broncos

JOHNNY FREEPORT

(225-280) Falcons, Lions, Ravens, Bengals

LEVI VICK

(22-34) Cowboys, Patriots, Texans

MATT ZOO-YORK

(263-285) Eagles, Panthers, Chiefs, Browns

JOEY PIZZ

(338-360) Jets, Vikings, Giants, Buccaneers

KEVIN MAC

(334-354) Cardinals, Raiders, Titans

BOBBY BIGGS

ROOKIE SEASON

Jaguars, Seahawks and Saints

COMPLETE FOR SEASON

BILLY O’C

(420-301) Dolphins, Bills, Colts, Rams

WEEK#7 SCHEDULE END REGULAR SEASON

1.       7 Dolphins (5-2) at Bills (5-2) 13 (3:30 OT) (BUF-Brown 2-110-0/63)

2.       21 Packers (4-3) at Chiefs (3-4) 24 (KC-Hill 5-282-2/100TD, GB-Sharpe 3-171-0/80)

3.       17 Panthers (5-2) at Texans (3-4)10 (HOU-Dayne 9-221-1/100TD, CAR-Jones 2-148-0/78)

100. 21 Broncos (6-1) at Patriots (3-4) (NE-Gronkowski 4-194-1/100TD, DEN-Davis 11-329-2/100TD)

101. 10 Jets (2-5) at Eagles (2-5) 14 (PHI-Carmichael 3-173-0/84, NYJ-Maynard 3-164-1/79)

102. 7 Browns (1-6) at Cardinals (2-5) 10 (AZ-Gray 3-125-0/52)

103. 13 Ravens (3-4) at Chargers (6-1) 21 (LAC-Alworth 4-252-2/100TD, BAL-Lewis 9-139-1/51TD, Mason 3-112-0/46)

104. 14 Bengals (2-5) at Rams (6-1) 17 (LAR-Tyler 12-101-0/24, Bruce 5-142-1/64, CIN-Collinsworth 3-224-2/2x100TDS)

105. 13 Titans (2-5) at Colts (6-1) 24 (IND-Addai 10-398-3/89 TEN-Jones 3-231-1/100TD)

106. 14 Jaguars (2-4) at Falcons (4-2) 17 (ATL-Riggs 11-201-2/100 JAC-Taylor 7-178-1/56TD)

107. 35 Redskins (7-0) at Giants (3-4) 31 LIEFL GAME OF THE YEAR! (NYG-Bradshaw 6-401-2/2x100TDS WAS-Green 5-500-5/5X 100TDS!!! RECORD!)

108.14 Cowboys (5-2) at Buccaneers (3-4) (TB-Giles 3-190-1/100TD, DAL-Owens 4-159-1/60TD)

109. 7 Steelers (3-4) at 49ers (3-4) 14 (PITT-Swann 4-152-1/52)

110. 17 Seahawks (1-6) at Bears (4-3) 21 (CHI-Gault 4-204-1/59x2 SEA-Lynch 5-275-2x100TDS)

111. 14 Saints (1-6) at Vikings (2-5) 17 (MIN-Jefferson 5-266-1/77, NOS-Bush 6-206-2/91)

112. 14 Lions (3-4) at Raiders (4-3) 17 (LVR-Casper 3-232-0/99, DET-Bussey 9-182-1/65)

Game of the Week: 35 Redskins (7-0) at Giants (3-4) 31 GAME OF THE YEAR! (NYG-Bradshaw 6-401-2/2x100TDS WAS-Green 5-500-5/5X 100TDS!!! RECORD!)

Player of the Week: WAS-Tony Green for his 5–100-yard Touchdowns!

PLAYOFF INFORMATION WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW DECEMBER 18, 2023

red5ART.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1