HOF game and rule tweaking

Greg F

I'm halfway through my HOF game, with the Bucs leading the Ravens 13-0.

Rachaad White has led the Bucs with 83yds on the ground 92yds and 48 receiving yards and 2TDs.  The Ravens have struggled to get anything going at all with only 2 first downs.

This year's HOF game is more about tweaking rules, and trying plays that I've seen on this site.  Playing with very good tweaked bases is very different than my previous seasons.  I've decided on how I will use my freeze frames.  If the offense uses none, the defense is allowed none.  If the offense uses one, the defense is allowed 2.  If the offense uses 2, the defense is allowed 3.  On offense, they can only be used between the tackles.  On defense, they can be used anywhere on the field except within 10 yards of the line.

Hoping to get a few more rules tweaked tonight in the second half.  May still tweak FF rule more.

Then, I'm head to Auburn University tomorrow for the game Saturday.  I'll start the regular season on Labor Day with the World Champion Seahawks hosting the NFC East champion New York Giants.

• Like 3

After 3 quarters, the score is Tampa Bay 21 Ravens 7.  Rachaad White scored his 3rd TD of the game with a 31 yard run.  Mayfield connected with Michael Evans for the 2 point conversion.  (I’ve set the 2pt at the 8 yard line this year)

The Ravens finally got on the board with a 1 yd plunge by JK Dobbins.

• Like 3