2020 Long Island EFL Week#4 Atlanta Falcons (2-1) vs. Green Bay Packers (3-0)

PACKERS STUN FALCONS TO REMAIN UNDEFEATED IN OT!

279740844_PACKERSART.thumb.jpg.ea134804b941243433275771ec19e88c.jpg

Lambeau Field

Stadium
Lambeau Field is an outdoor athletic stadium in the north central United States, located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The home field of the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League, it opened in 1957 as City Stadium, replacing the original City Stadium at Green Bay East High School as the Packers' home field. Informally known as New City Stadium for its first eight seasons, it was renamed in August 1965 in memory of Packers founder, player, and long-time head coach, Curly Lambeau, who had died two months earlier.

September 19, 2020. Green Bay Wisconsin. 

Now this is a game to talk about as Week#5 of the Long Island Electric Football League comes to completion! Stay tuned for all of our league highlights, standings, and leaders on this Forum Page later today in this exciting league!

One of the longest win streaks in the seven-game season format in Long Island Electric Football League is 5-0, held by Arizona, who were dismantled last season in the final two games of the regular season, eventually losing to the Carolina Panthers in the playoffs. The only unbeaten Long Island Electric Football League team remaining in the 2020 season is the Green Bay Packers (3-0), who have emerged as a defensive powerhouse in the NFC North. No team has gone undefeated in the six years using the seven-game season format. The Oakland Raiders finished (9-1) in 2008, and the NFC West Los Angeles Rams tied that record in 2018, when they beat the Los Chargers in Super Bowl XVI 31-28!

What awaits this year's winner is the Super Bowl Replica ring, which is amazing in this league. The Super Bowl winner earns big bucks in a beaten economy due to pandemic. They get a trophy, the money, and a ring! It is a $200 ring that league dues pay for! Next season to celebrate our 50th Anniversary in the hobby, Sponsor, and two-time World Champion USA Swimmer Greg Jagenberg, is matching the winner pool to make next year's Super Bowl, a $3200 victory!

All the Packers have is straight-up Blue-Collar TEAMWORK! No big numbers, no huge production on offense, but their swarming run-stop defense has been stellar, led by Reggie White and Willie Davis, Forrest Gregg, and Ray Nitschke. They lead the NFC in defense with 17 points allowed in three games. The Packers haven't mustered up much offensive for Coach Viggs. It isn't anything to open eyes in the league, but Green Bay running back, Terdell Middleton's best game was against the Packers division rival, the Detroit Lions. Middleton had 78 yards rushing in that game. His season total is 171 yards on the ground with one touchdown. Sterling Sharpe has been a productive kick returner. Sharpe has returned the ball only four times, for 222 yards! But today the Packer defense will be put to the test! They face the high-octane offense of the Atlanta Falcons and their 2019-All-Pro LIEFL-Best offensive player, in Gerald Riggs!

Many of the coaches talking in the inner circle feel that the Packers haven't played a tough schedule and that their true test will come in the NFC playoffs. Only Green Bay Coach and LIEFL Co-Founder, Eddie Viggs, knows the importance of navigating a minute by minute Packer victory.

Viggs, a private investment banker by trade, said, "It is always an honor to play with a historic team in the league because you want to see them win. We have to fight hard in today's game against Atlanta. It'll be a true test today to see if we are ready for the next level. I think Atlanta is a great team, but my Packers showed up in the playoffs last year and we are ready for the Dirty Birds. Maybe we can clean them up! They are angry from their loss to Chicago last week, and they are unstoppable, but I love my defense this year. We made lots of improvements and adjustments. We need to work on offense. In this league, it's 75% planning, and the rest is execution. Listen, Gerald Riggs is a guy we have to try to slow down, or this game can change very fast. The Chucker has played incredible this year. I see lots of improvements in his coaching" The Packers beat division rival Minnesota in Week#1, 7-0. In Week#2, they beat Detroit 14-7, and then last week they beat New Orleans 14-10, at New Orleans. Nothing special in terms of hefty competition, except for the "hot-streak" Lions. The standings before the game are impressive for the Packers.

2020 NFC NORTH

W

L

PF

PA

TDS

HOME

AWAY

DIV

CON

AFC

Green Bay (4-4)

1-0

2-0

2-0

3-0

0-0

Chicago (3-4)

2-0

1-1

0-1

2-1

1-0

Detroit (3-4)

2-0

1-1

1-1

3-1

0-0

Minnesota (4-3)

1-1

0-2

0-1

0-1

1-2

Totals:

0-0

0-0

0-0

0-0

0-0

The Falcons (2-1), lost in a huge upset to the mean Chicago Bears (3-1) last week in overtime 20-14! The Bears are on fire! Chicago has "looting" offenses on their mind in their quest for a division title with rival Green Bay. Their time to meet is coming up next week in Week#5! The excitement will be incredible as the season winds down, waiting for the playoffs Thanksgiving week!

The Master of "Trash-talking" is legit 6-foot 4", Johnny Freeport-Chucker in this league! The in-shape, retired police detective of 25 years, is a perfect fit for the Atlanta Falcons. Nobody in this league talks more trash than Chucker. We often wonder how he makes the men set-up with his huge hands. He said, "I have been waiting for Viggs. My guys are waiting in the back alley ready to brawl in this game, so expect a war! We ain't afraid of no Green Bay Packers, and it's about time we knock the chip off of their shoulder and Coach Viggy's shoulder too! I told Viggy the last time we played, 'we'll meet again my friend,' and here we are." Chucker said to Viggs, "Viggy you look more handsome than the last time I saw you son. Let me beat all of you guys in this league so I can enjoy my winter in my Florida house." Viggy said, "Son? Who are you calling son? My talk is going to be on the scoreboard tonight brother." Viggs had a determined look on his face before game-time as the anticipation grew near. 

198274494_pack5(3)art.thumb.jpg.7577617afa9da47a9ccdc8ca98fd29e3.jpg

Both Coaches pulled their teams out of the storage bins and dipped the running back bases in water to clear any fiber, which is the ritual in the league. Commissioner Billy O'C sprayed and wiped the board down and made sure the clocks were set, the goal posts were intact, and the yard markers were properly lined up. The players get weighed before each game, and the coaches get a few practice runs before beginning the game. Eleven people are on hand to watch in a great party like atmosphere with pizza being served. 

Atlanta sits at the top of the NFC South, one game away from ahead of the 2019 NFC South Division Champion and rival Carolina, who is closing in fast at (2-2). The Falcons need to play hard in this game, and Gerald Riggs needs to keep it moving for the Atlanta to stay in the race in their division because Carolina is on the rise again.

Atlanta plays Las Vegas and then Tampa Bay twice to end the season. Coach Viggs won't look ahead at all. His focus will be this game. It will be interesting to watch what he has planned to stop the "Dirty-Birds", who can be one of the most explosive teams in the league. Gerald Riggs is at the top in almost every offense category. He is #4 in the NFC in rushing with 33 carries for 292 yards and five touchdowns, and he is #3 in the NFC in all-purpose yards with 44 total carries with 842 total yards and seven touchdowns total! Riggs is a beast and offensive machine with too many LIEFL honors to list, but the one thing missing is a Super Bowl Trophy!

2020 NFC SOUTH

W

L

PF

PA

TDS

HOME

AWAY

DIV

CON

AFC

Atlanta (3-4)

1-1

1-0

0-0

2-1

0-0

Carolina (6-4)

2-0

0-2

0-1

1-1

1-1

New Orleans (2-5)

1-1

0-2

1-0

1-2

0-1

Tampa Bay (4-3)

1-1

0-2

1-1

1-1

1-1

Totals:

0-0

0-0

0-0

0-0

0-0

The Atlanta Falcons will be wearing their brand new white jersey's tonight for the first time this season. They are colorful! 

THE PLAY BY PLAY: Atlanta Falcons (2-1) vs Green Bay Packers (3-0)

We could feel the genuine excitement building to watch this game as the opening kickoff was taken by Sterling Sharpe 42-yards only to be hit hard by Atlanta’s Deon Jones! On his first run of the game, Packers running back, Terdell Middleton's first run of the game dragged him back for an 8-yard loss by a vicious Falcons front line. And on second down the Packers lost 10 more yards and they are forced to pass the ball on third down. On third down fullback Jim Taylor made a huge play on a pass from quarterback Aaron Rodgers for a 35- yard gain to the Atlanta 43-yard line with 9:04 left to go in the half! 

898568164_pack3(3).thumb.jpg.992b0bd8c8d2c06e37611bfb75cfc304.jpg

After being stopped again by a ferocious Atlanta Trench core on 2nd down, Middleton gained 6 yards for the first time on the run as the Packers pushed the ball forward, but not before forcing a third down pass. And Coach Viggs always has a trick play of sorts up his sleeve as Aaron Rodgers ran a 30-yarder on a quarterback sneak for a Packer first down, bringing the ball to the Falcons 25-yard line as the coach of the Falcons Johnny Freeport-Chucker had a look of disgust on his face. Green Bay Coach Viggs did lots of moving around and his adjustments to get this Packer team aligned with Atlanta, with 3:57 left to go in the half.

On first down Falcons All-Pro defensive tackle Terrance Pennington made a hard-hitting tackle for a 13-yard loss on Middleton. Green Bay struggled running the football against this Atlanta defense. We almost wonder as we heard talk before the game, how the Packers will fare against division rivals Chicago Bears who are “red hot” and on fire!

On the next play to coach Viggs surprise, the Falcons came up with the biggest play of the game as Austin Hooper sacked quarterback Aaron Rodgers for a huge 30 yard loss at the 27-yard line and the Packers get themselves into huge trouble! Coach Viggs shouted a profanity and lost another ten yards on the play jeopardizing his Packers undefeated season. It’s not the cool, calm Coach we are used to seeing. Then he yelled, “I don't even believe it.”

And the Green Bay Packers, now have to punt the ball from their own 27-yard line on fourth down to the most dangerous player in the league, Gerald Riggs. The Chucker caught Coach Viggs sleeping on this one play. It’s all it takes, one mistake. You can see the disgust on Viggs face, and as we always say, every team is one win or loss away from disaster or progress!

Coaches cannot afford to make mistakes like that when you're playing against guys like Gerald Riggs because he will make you pay dearly as Riggs returned the ball 84-yards on the punt to the Green Bay 16-yard line, as the first half comes to an end!

On first down the Packers defense came up big! They handed Gerald Riggs a two-yard loss. On second down, Green Bay’s defense came up big again, with another 5-yard loss taking Riggs down at the 23-yard line, forcing this Falcons team to pass as Coach Viggs set-up for a blitz package on third down. And Green Bay's Jim Taylor chased Riggs on the next play, but Riggs ran for the first down to the six-yard line of the Packers with the clock rolling at 10:28 to go in the game!

The Packers defense played extremely impressive and aggressive against Atlanta’s ultra-back Gerald Riggs. The Falcons tried to go back to the run again, but Riggs may have met the best defense yet in these Packers. We always wonder why the defensive unit can destroy a team, but they can't run the ball on offense. It's the one phenomenon of electric football that has left a question mark in the minds of the coaches in this league. Like a train-wreck, the Falcons on the next play, ran the ball in to the end-zone with Riggs scoring a six-yard touchdown with 9:05 left to go in the game! The Falcons were beating the Packers at Lambeau Field on the Packers home turf, 7-0!

On the kickoff Sterling Sharpe took it back 42 yards again, hit at midfield by Julio Jones.

And for the first time in the game Middleton rans for a first down to the Atlanta Falcon 48-yard line with 5:34 left to go in the game. Coach Viggs was trying to get this game to go to overtime. With time running out, on a huge 30-yard explosion from Middleton, Middleton ran the ball to the Atlanta 18-yard-line with 3:43 left to go in the game! The Packers kept feeding the ball to Middleton, this time for no gain. Then two minutes later, Coach Viggs decided to pass with the clock ticking, as Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers hit Don Hutson on a a phenomenal 33-yard touchdown to tie the game at 7-7, sending the game into overtime with a chance for the Green Bay Packers to redeem themselves and save their undefeated season! The look on Johnny Chucker's face was priceless as he watched the Packers steal back their pride, keeping that chip on that shoulder!

Leave it to Coach Viggs, who in a huge turn of events won the coin-toss in overtime!  Unbelievable, really it's unbelievable!

Not only have the Packers defense controlled the Falcons and stopped Gerald Riggs, but they've tied the game and brought it into overtime, determined to stay undefeated in an amazing game!

1262221165_20200919_102544(7)(3)art.thumb.jpg.be47d89c9023e6b6a118156556e55e35.jpg

On first down Aaron Rodgers faded left and he threw a 14-yard first down to his favorite receiver, Don Hutson again, bringing the ball to the Atlanta 36-yard line, as we watch Coach Viggs the Master, go to work! And another failed run attempt for Green Bay, the Packers suffer a five-yard loss. Green Bay took one more run, and then decided to go for the win by kicking an amazing 41-yard field-goal in 6:04 of overtime to remain undefeated at (4-0), to win the game 10-7, in a dramatic finish!

The Packers defense came up huge today! They are the only team in the league to stay undefeated due to the fantastic coaching by the Coach Ed Viggs! Don Hutson was the was the game's MVP with two catches for 47 yards and the game-tying touchdown, as the Packers get ready for war next week against their division rivals Chicago Bears! The Chucker shook hands with Viggy and said, "You got lucky on this one. I'll get you back in the playoffs!" Viggs said, "Yeah baby! These are the games I live for! I am proud of my guys and now we have to get ready for War II, as we play the other big guy, Coach Paddy Brannigan's Bears!"

What a way to close out Week#4 in the Long Island Electric Football League as the Green Bay Packers shut down Atlanta's star running back Gerald Riggs, holding Riggs to 100 total yards!

pack1art.jpg

pack3.jpg

pack5.jpg

20200919_095646 (2).jpg

20200919_102544 (7).jpg

pack3.jpg

18 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

PACKERS STUN FALCONS TO REMAIN UNDEFEATED IN OT!

279740844_PACKERSART.thumb.jpg.ea134804b941243433275771ec19e88c.jpg

Lambeau Field

Stadium
Lambeau Field is an outdoor athletic stadium in the north central United States, located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The home field of the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League, it opened in 1957 as City Stadium, replacing the original City Stadium at Green Bay East High School as the Packers' home field. Informally known as New City Stadium for its first eight seasons, it was renamed in August 1965 in memory of Packers founder, player, and long-time head coach, Curly Lambeau, who had died two months earlier.

September 19, 2020. Green Bay Wisconsin. 

Now this is a game to talk about as Week#5 of the Long Island Electric Football League comes to completion! Stay tuned for all of our league highlights, standings, and leaders on this Forum Page later today in this exciting league!

One of the longest win streaks in the seven-game season format in Long Island Electric Football League is 5-0, held by Arizona, who were dismantled last season in the final two games of the regular season, eventually losing to the Carolina Panthers in the playoffs. The only unbeaten Long Island Electric Football League team remaining in the 2020 season is the Green Bay Packers (3-0), who have emerged as a defensive powerhouse in the NFC North. No team has gone undefeated in the six years using the seven-game season format. The Oakland Raiders finished (9-1) in 2008, and the NFC West Los Angeles Rams tied that record in 2018, when they beat the Los Chargers in Super Bowl XVI 31-28!

What awaits this year's winner is the Super Bowl Replica ring, which is amazing in this league. The Super Bowl winner earns big bucks in a beaten economy due to pandemic. They get a trophy, the money, and a ring! It is a $200 ring that league dues pay for! Next season to celebrate our 50th Anniversary in the hobby, Sponsor, and two-time World Champion USA Swimmer Greg Jagenberg, is matching the winner pool to make next year's Super Bowl, a $3200 victory!

All the Packers have is straight-up Blue-Collar TEAMWORK! No big numbers, no huge production on offense, but their swarming run-stop defense has been stellar, led by Reggie White and Willie Davis, Forrest Gregg, and Ray Nitschke. They lead the NFC in defense with 17 points allowed in three games. The Packers haven't mustered up much offensive for Coach Viggs. It isn't anything to open eyes in the league, but Green Bay running back, Terdell Middleton's best game was against the Packers division rival, the Detroit Lions. Middleton had 78 yards rushing in that game. His season total is 171 yards on the ground with one touchdown. Sterling Sharpe has been a productive kick returner. Sharpe has returned the ball only four times, for 222 yards! But today the Packer defense will be put to the test! They face the high-octane offense of the Atlanta Falcons and their 2019-All-Pro LIEFL-Best offensive player, in Gerald Riggs!

Many of the coaches talking in the inner circle feel that the Packers haven't played a tough schedule and that their true test will come in the NFC playoffs. Only Green Bay Coach and LIEFL Co-Founder, Eddie Viggs, knows the importance of navigating a minute by minute Packer victory.

Viggs, a private investment banker by trade, said, "It is always an honor to play with a historic team in the league because you want to see them win. We have to fight hard in today's game against Atlanta. It'll be a true test today to see if we are ready for the next level. I think Atlanta is a great team, but my Packers showed up in the playoffs last year and we are ready for the Dirty Birds. Maybe we can clean them up! They are angry from their loss to Chicago last week, and they are unstoppable, but I love my defense this year. We made lots of improvements and adjustments. We need to work on offense. In this league, it's 75% planning, and the rest is execution. Listen, Gerald Riggs is a guy we have to try to slow down, or this game can change very fast. The Chucker has played incredible this year. I see lots of improvements in his coaching" The Packers beat division rival Minnesota in Week#1, 7-0. In Week#2, they beat Detroit 14-7, and then last week they beat New Orleans 14-10, at New Orleans. Nothing special in terms of hefty competition, except for the "hot-streak" Lions. The standings before the game are impressive for the Packers.

2020 NFC NORTH

W

L

PF

PA

TDS

HOME

AWAY

DIV

CON

AFC

Green Bay (4-4)

1-0

2-0

2-0

3-0

0-0

Chicago (3-4)

2-0

1-1

0-1

2-1

1-0

Detroit (3-4)

2-0

1-1

1-1

3-1

0-0

Minnesota (4-3)

1-1

0-2

0-1

0-1

1-2

Totals:

0-0

0-0

0-0

0-0

0-0

The Falcons (2-1), lost in a huge upset to the mean Chicago Bears (3-1) last week in overtime 20-14! The Bears are on fire! Chicago has "looting" offenses on their mind in their quest for a division title with rival Green Bay. Their time to meet is coming up next week in Week#5! The excitement will be incredible as the season winds down, waiting for the playoffs Thanksgiving week!

The Master of "Trash-talking" is legit 6-foot 4", Johnny Freeport-Chucker in this league! The in-shape, retired police detective of 25 years, is a perfect fit for the Atlanta Falcons. Nobody in this league talks more trash than Chucker. We often wonder how he makes the men set-up with his huge hands. He said, "I have been waiting for Viggs. My guys are waiting in the back alley ready to brawl in this game, so expect a war! We ain't afraid of no Green Bay Packers, and it's about time we knock the chip off of their shoulder and Coach Viggy's shoulder too! I told Viggy the last time we played, 'we'll meet again my friend,' and here we are." Chucker said to Viggs, "Viggy you look more handsome than the last time I saw you son. Let me beat all of you guys in this league so I can enjoy my winter in my Florida house." Viggy said, "Son? Who are you calling son? My talk is going to be on the scoreboard tonight brother." Viggs had a determined look on his face before game-time as the anticipation grew near. 

198274494_pack5(3)art.thumb.jpg.7577617afa9da47a9ccdc8ca98fd29e3.jpg

Both Coaches pulled their teams out of the storage bins and dipped the running back bases in water to clear any fiber, which is the ritual in the league. Commissioner Billy O'C sprayed and wiped the board down and made sure the clocks were set, the goal posts were intact, and the yard markers were properly lined up. The players get weighed before each game, and the coaches get a few practice runs before beginning the game. Eleven people are on hand to watch in a great party like atmosphere with pizza being served. 

Atlanta sits at the top of the NFC South, one game away from ahead of the 2019 NFC South Division Champion and rival Carolina, who is closing in fast at (2-2). The Falcons need to play hard in this game, and Gerald Riggs needs to keep it moving for the Atlanta to stay in the race in their division because Carolina is on the rise again.

Atlanta plays Las Vegas and then Tampa Bay twice to end the season. Coach Viggs won't look ahead at all. His focus will be this game. It will be interesting to watch what he has planned to stop the "Dirty-Birds", who can be one of the most explosive teams in the league. Gerald Riggs is at the top in almost every offense category. He is #4 in the NFC in rushing with 33 carries for 292 yards and five touchdowns, and he is #3 in the NFC in all-purpose yards with 44 total carries with 842 total yards and seven touchdowns total! Riggs is a beast and offensive machine with too many LIEFL honors to list, but the one thing missing is a Super Bowl Trophy!

2020 NFC SOUTH

W

L

PF

PA

TDS

HOME

AWAY

DIV

CON

AFC

Atlanta (3-4)

1-1

1-0

0-0

2-1

0-0

Carolina (6-4)

2-0

0-2

0-1

1-1

1-1

New Orleans (2-5)

1-1

0-2

1-0

1-2

0-1

Tampa Bay (4-3)

1-1

0-2

1-1

1-1

1-1

Totals:

0-0

0-0

0-0

0-0

0-0

The Atlanta Falcons will be wearing their brand new white jersey's tonight for the first time this season. They are colorful! 

THE PLAY BY PLAY: Atlanta Falcons (2-1) vs Green Bay Packers (3-0)

We could feel the genuine excitement building to watch this game as the opening kickoff was taken by Sterling Sharpe 42-yards only to be hit hard by Atlanta’s Deon Jones! On his first run of the game, Packers running back, Terdell Middleton's first run of the game dragged him back for an 8-yard loss by a vicious Falcons front line. And on second down the Packers lost 10 more yards and they are forced to pass the ball on third down. On third down fullback Jim Taylor made a huge play on a pass from quarterback Aaron Rodgers for a 35- yard gain to the Atlanta 43-yard line with 9:04 left to go in the half! 

898568164_pack3(3).thumb.jpg.992b0bd8c8d2c06e37611bfb75cfc304.jpg

After being stopped again by a ferocious Atlanta Trench core on 2nd down, Middleton gained 6 yards for the first time on the run as the Packers pushed the ball forward, but not before forcing a third down pass. And Coach Viggs always has a trick play of sorts up his sleeve as Aaron Rodgers ran a 30-yarder on a quarterback sneak for a Packer first down, bringing the ball to the Falcons 25-yard line as the coach of the Falcons Johnny Freeport-Chucker had a look of disgust on his face. Green Bay Coach Viggs did lots of moving around and his adjustments to get this Packer team aligned with Atlanta, with 3:57 left to go in the half.

On first down Falcons All-Pro defensive tackle Terrance Pennington made a hard-hitting tackle for a 13-yard loss on Middleton. Green Bay struggled running the football against this Atlanta defense. We almost wonder as we heard talk before the game, how the Packers will fare against division rivals Chicago Bears who are “red hot” and on fire!

On the next play to coach Viggs surprise, the Falcons came up with the biggest play of the game as Austin Hooper sacked quarterback Aaron Rodgers for a huge 30 yard loss at the 27-yard line and the Packers get themselves into huge trouble! Coach Viggs shouted a profanity and lost another ten yards on the play jeopardizing his Packers undefeated season. It’s not the cool, calm Coach we are used to seeing. Then he yelled, “I don't even believe it.”

And the Green Bay Packers, now have to punt the ball from their own 27-yard line on fourth down to the most dangerous player in the league, Gerald Riggs. The Chucker caught Coach Viggs sleeping on this one play. It’s all it takes, one mistake. You can see the disgust on Viggs face, and as we always say, every team is one win or loss away from disaster or progress!

Coaches cannot afford to make mistakes like that when you're playing against guys like Gerald Riggs because he will make you pay dearly as Riggs returned the ball 84-yards on the punt to the Green Bay 16-yard line, as the first half comes to an end!

On first down the Packers defense came up big! They handed Gerald Riggs a two-yard loss. On second down, Green Bay’s defense came up big again, with another 5-yard loss taking Riggs down at the 23-yard line, forcing this Falcons team to pass as Coach Viggs set-up for a blitz package on third down. And Green Bay's Jim Taylor chased Riggs on the next play, but Riggs ran for the first down to the six-yard line of the Packers with the clock rolling at 10:28 to go in the game!

The Packers defense played extremely impressive and aggressive against Atlanta’s ultra-back Gerald Riggs. The Falcons tried to go back to the run again, but Riggs may have met the best defense yet in these Packers. We always wonder why the defensive unit can destroy a team, but they can't run the ball on offense. It's the one phenomenon of electric football that has left a question mark in the minds of the coaches in this league. Like a train-wreck, the Falcons on the next play, ran the ball in to the end-zone with Riggs scoring a six-yard touchdown with 9:05 left to go in the game! The Falcons were beating the Packers at Lambeau Field on the Packers home turf, 7-0!

On the kickoff Sterling Sharpe took it back 42 yards again, hit at midfield by Julio Jones.

And for the first time in the game Middleton rans for a first down to the Atlanta Falcon 48-yard line with 5:34 left to go in the game. Coach Viggs was trying to get this game to go to overtime. With time running out, on a huge 30-yard explosion from Middleton, Middleton ran the ball to the Atlanta 18-yard-line with 3:43 left to go in the game! The Packers kept feeding the ball to Middleton, this time for no gain. Then two minutes later, Coach Viggs decided to pass with the clock ticking, as Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers hit Don Hutson on a a phenomenal 33-yard touchdown to tie the game at 7-7, sending the game into overtime with a chance for the Green Bay Packers to redeem themselves and save their undefeated season! The look on Johnny Chucker's face was priceless as he watched the Packers steal back their pride, keeping that chip on that shoulder!

Leave it to Coach Viggs, who in a huge turn of events won the coin-toss in overtime!  Unbelievable, really it's unbelievable!

Not only have the Packers defense controlled the Falcons and stopped Gerald Riggs, but they've tied the game and brought it into overtime, determined to stay undefeated in an amazing game!

1262221165_20200919_102544(7)(3)art.thumb.jpg.be47d89c9023e6b6a118156556e55e35.jpg

On first down Aaron Rodgers faded left and he threw a 14-yard first down to his favorite receiver, Don Hutson again, bringing the ball to the Atlanta 36-yard line, as we watch Coach Viggs the Master, go to work! And another failed run attempt for Green Bay, the Packers suffer a five-yard loss. Green Bay took one more run, and then decided to go for the win by kicking an amazing 41-yard field-goal in 6:04 of overtime to remain undefeated at (4-0), to win the game 10-7, in a dramatic finish!

The Packers defense came up huge today! They are the only team in the league to stay undefeated due to the fantastic coaching by the Coach Ed Viggs! Don Hutson was the was the game's MVP with two catches for 47 yards and the game-tying touchdown, as the Packers get ready for war next week against their division rivals Chicago Bears! The Chucker shook hands with Viggy and said, "You got lucky on this one. I'll get you back in the playoffs!" Viggs said, "Yeah baby! These are the games I live for! I am proud of my guys and now we have to get ready for War II, as we play the other big guy, Coach Paddy Brannigan's Bears!"

What a way to close out Week#4 in the Long Island Electric Football League as the Green Bay Packers shut down Atlanta's star running back Gerald Riggs, holding Riggs to 100 total yards!

pack1art.jpg

pack3.jpg

pack5.jpg

20200919_095646 (2).jpg

20200919_102544 (7).jpg

pack3.jpg

OUR WRITER, WHICH IS THE FREEPORT CHUCKER FROM THE LOSING TEAM, MADE A MISTAKE! IT'S WEEK 4 THAT CAME TO COMPLETION!

Edited by Long island EFL