2020 Long Island EFL Week#4 Baltimore Ravens (3-0) vs. Washington Football Team (2-1)

WASHINGTON BEATS UNDEFEATED RAVENS GIVING THEM FIRST LOSS OF SEASON!

was3ART.thumb.jpg.34f81a57d5112666360d968da34232f9.jpg

September 10, 2020. Washington, DC.

THE COUNTDOWN: Oh baby, what a match-up! He's back! Johnny Freeport-Chucker brings his red-hot undefeated Baltimore Ravens (3-0) to Washington, DC to play the Washington Football Team (2-1) in the Long Island Electric Football League. Washington is a true test for the Chucker because he faces one of the best-of-the-best coaches in Eddie "The Goat" Viggs!  Chucker is having a year though! Coach Viggs said, "Whatever he's doing to win, I have to give him credit because these do not look like the Ravens of Old. They are really building a team here. I expect a tough, close game today. I've studied Jamal Lewis and Derrick Mason, and they are lethal. The only way to prepare for this team is to try to slow them down. One thing is certain, the Ravens and my team are going to perform."  The Chucker said, "I ain't scared of Viggy's Washington, whatever you call them. If I can get the game to overtime, it's mine!" Viggy said, "My high school football coach Tom Howard is a legend. He always played amazing Notre Dame Fight songs before our games and he gave amazing speeches. That is what really gets me going before a game. This team is destined, and these fight songs I play are uncontested. It's good old smash-mouth in your face football for an opponent like Johnny-Chucker."

THE PLAY-BY-PLAY: Baltimore Ravens (3-0) vs. Washington Football Team (2-1)

No matter how controversial the Washington Football Team has become, it was a full house on hand to watch this game! As is his tradition for his 1984 LIEFL-Super Bowl VII Champion Washington FT, on the opening kickoff Viggs had "Hail to the Redskins blasting throughout the room!  "Hail to the Redskins, Hail Victory. Braves on the Warpath, Fight for OL' DC!"  In dramatic fashion, Tony Green took the opening kickoff back for Washington for a hundred yards and the touchdown as Washington exploded for a 7-0 lead, with 14:33 left to go in the half! WOW! Everyone erupted as the music finished and the play was complete. Viggs raised his fist in the air and circled in a POW-WOW! All Tradition! The Long Island Electric Football League and its characters!

It was the Chucker's Baltimore Ravens turn. The Chucker had his Ravens prepared and on Baltimore's opening kick-return Derrick Mason took it back 45-yards. One play later, Jamal Lewis shot through the line like a cannon running 55-yards behind his blockers for an amazing touchdown, 7-7 into the end-zone! The room went wild!

After a 51 yard kick-return by Green, Washington struggled on their first two runs from scrimmage. The Baltimore Raven defense showed how relentless they are on the next play. Washington went absolutely nowhere, losing 33 yards in the process and the WFT were forced the pass on third down.

The momentum and charge could be felt as this high intensity battle heated up between two very competitive coaches. Washington quarterback Alex Smith threw a screen-pass to receiver Charlie Taylor, and Taylor blasted off from the left sideline to the center of the field for an electrifying 83 yard touchdown play to put Washington ahead 14-7, with 3:40 left in the half! Taylor's touchdown was just three yards shy of tying Tampa Bay Jimmy Giles 86-yard touchdown record that Giles set last week against Denver. 

On Baltimore's next return, Mason returned an electrifying 78-yard kick to the Washington 27-yard-line. These two teams and coaches went at it. On the first play of the Ravens drive, running back Jamal Lewis blasted his way into the end-zone again, this time for a 12-yard touchdown run with 14:44 left to go in the game with the score tied at 14-14!

The kicks off's went back and forth. After Tony Green returned the ball 41-yards, he had two very nice runs of 11 and 13 yards, and then the Ravens defense swarmed Green at the 45-yard line and brought him down hard on first down. Washington did not give up on the run with the HOGS, Butz, Manley, and Mann leading the way. On a beautiful end-around play by the Washington football team's front line, Tony Green got turned up-field and he ran in for a 34-yard touchdown with nobody around, making the score 21-14 Washington, with 7:26 remaining in the game! The roars in the room were contagious in this exciting game!

This game could have gone either way as the Ravens took the ball to their own 31-yard-line by Derrick Mason. It was time for the Freeport-Chucker to manage the clock. He realized he needed to manage the time properly so that his Ravens could attempt to put this game into overtime with time running out!

On first down Jamal Lewis tore through the right side of the Washington line on his way scampering for a touchdown in the open field, but he got turned by Mason who spun him for a dramatic 35-yard gain, bringing the ball to the 35-yard line of the Washington Football Team with 3:30 left to go in the game! On the next play, Lewis exploded for another amazing run, this time for a 35-yard touchdown as the Raven Front-line made it happen with ferocious tenacity! The Ravens tied the game 21-21, with 2:50 left to go in the game! There was a full house on their feet!

With time running out on the ensuing kick return for Washington, Ravens lineman Marshall Yanda made a near game-saving hit on a 72-yard kick return by Green to save the Ravens from 100-yard kick return at the Ravens 28-yard line with 1:47 left to go in the game!

Washington sealed-the-deal with that Tony Green run as they invaded deep into Baltimore territory. Time was running out on the Baltimore Ravens undefeated season thus far. What a game by these running backs and offensive players! After a final 10-yard run for a first down by Tony Green with 7 seconds left, Washington kicked the game winning field-goal to spoil the Ravens undefeated season 24-21, in a spectacular ending! The Chucker packed his team and walked out, red in the face, but Coach Viggs told him, "Great game man, really, you played amazing as they shook hands." Chucker replied, "We have unfinished business my friend."

Washington (3-1), travels Dallas next to face the (1-2) Cowboys in a hot division showdown, and Baltimore (3-1), heads to Pittsburgh to face their division rival Steelers who are (2-1). The "Bus" Jerome Bettis is rolling in Pittsburgh and the war will be a great one in Week #5! Jamal Lewis ran for a season-high 147 yards with three touchdowns rushing on six carries and Derek Mason had three returns for 154 yards! Washington's Tony Green exploded for 332 total yards with two touchdowns. He had four kick returns for 264-yards and a one hundred yard TD, and he ran for 68-yards with a 34 yard touchdown giving him 35 carries with 824 total yards, five touchdowns, two of them for a hundred yards in the 2020 LIEFL season! Watch out LIEFL, it is getting more and more intense between the coaches, the rivals, and the entire league!  

was1.jpg

was2.jpg

was3.jpg

was4.jpg

was1ART.jpg

was2ART.jpg

was4 (1)ART.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

THE COUNTDOWN: Oh baby, what a match-up! He's back! Johnny Freeport-Chucker brings his red-hot undefeated Baltimore Ravens (3-0) to Washington, DC to play the Washington Football Team (2-1) in the Long Island Electric Football League. Washington is a true test for the Chucker because he faces one of the best-of-the-best coaches in Eddie "The Goat" Viggs!  Chucker is having a year though! Coach Viggs said, "Whatever he's doing to win, I have to give him credit because these do not look like the Ravens of Old. They are really building a team here. I expect a tough, close game today. I've studied Jamal Lewis and Derrick Mason, and they are lethal. The only way to prepare for this team is to try to slow them down. One thing is certain, the Ravens and my team are going to perform."  The Chucker said, "I ain't scared of Viggy's Washington, whatever you call them. If I can get the game to overtime, it's mine!" Viggy said, "My high school football coach Tom Howard is a legend. He always played amazing Notre Dame Fight songs before our games and he gave amazing speeches. That is what really gets me going before a game. This team is destined, and these fight songs I play are uncontested. It's good old smash-mouth in your face football for an opponent like Johnny-Chucker."

No matter how controversial the Washington Football Team has become, it was a full house on hand to watch this game! As is his tradition for his 1984 LIEFL-Super Bowl VII Champion Washington FT, on the opening kickoff Viggs had "Hail to the Redskins blasting throughout the room!  "Hail to the Redskins, Hail Victory. Braves on the Warpath, Fight for OL' DC!"  In dramatic fashion, Tony Green took the opening kickoff back for Washington for a hundred yards and the touchdown as Washington exploded for a 7-0 lead, with 14:33 left to go in the half! WOW! Everyone erupted as the music finished and the play was complete. Viggs raised his fist in the air and circled in a POW-WOW! All Tradition! The Long Island Electric Football League and its characters!

It was the Chucker's Baltimore Ravens turn. The Chucker had his Ravens prepared and on Baltimore's opening kick-return Derrick Mason took it back 45-yards. One play later, Jamal Lewis shot through the line like a cannon running 55-yards behind his blockers for an amazing touchdown, 7-7 into the end-zone! The room went wild!

After a 51 yard kick-return by Green, Washington struggled on their first two runs from scrimmage. The Baltimore Raven defense showed how relentless they are on the next play. Washington went absolutely nowhere, losing 33 yards in the process and the WFT were forced the pass on third down.

The momentum and charge could be felt as this high intensity battle heated up between two very competitive coaches. Washington quarterback Alex Smith threw a screen-pass to receiver Charlie Taylor, and Taylor blasted off from the left sideline to the center of the field for an electrifying 83 yard touchdown play to put Washington ahead 14-7, with 3:40 left in the half! Taylor's touchdown was just three yards shy of tying Tampa Bay Jimmy Giles 86-yard touchdown record that Giles set last week against Denver. 

On Baltimore's next return, Mason returned an electrifying 78-yard kick to the Washington 27-yard-line. These two teams and coaches went at it. On the first play of the Ravens drive, running back Jamal Lewis blasted his way into the end-zone again, this time for a 12-yard touchdown run with 14:44 left to go in the game with the score tied at 14-14!

The kicks off's went back and forth. After Tony Green returned the ball 41-yards, he had two very nice runs of 11 and 13 yards, and then the Ravens defense swarmed Green at the 45-yard line and brought him down hard on first down. Washington did not give up on the run with the HOGS, Butz, Manley, and Mann leading the way. On a beautiful end-around play by the Washington football team's front line, Tony Green got turned up-field and he ran in for a 34-yard touchdown with nobody around, making the score 21-14 Washington, with 7:26 remaining in the game! The roars in the room were contagious in this exciting game!

This game could have gone either way as the Ravens took the ball to their own 31-yard-line by Derrick Mason. It was time for the Freeport-Chucker to manage the clock. He realized he needed to manage the time properly so that his Ravens could attempt to put this game into overtime with time running out!

On first down Jamal Lewis tore through the right side of the Washington line on his way scampering for a touchdown in the open field, but he got turned by Mason who spun him for a dramatic 35-yard gain, bringing the ball to the 35-yard line of the Washington Football Team with 3:30 left to go in the game! On the next play, Lewis exploded for another amazing run, this time for a 35-yard touchdown as the Raven Front-line made it happen with ferocious tenacity! The Ravens tied the game 21-21, with 2:50 left to go in the game! There was a full house on their feet!

With time running out on the ensuing kick return for Washington, Ravens lineman Marshall Yanda made a near game-saving hit on a 72-yard kick return by Green to save the Ravens from 100-yard kick return at the Ravens 28-yard line with 1:47 left to go in the game!

Washington sealed-the-deal with that Tony Green run as they invaded deep into Baltimore territory. Time was running out on the Baltimore Ravens undefeated season thus far. What a game by these running backs and offensive players! After a final 10-yard run for a first down by Tony Green with 7 seconds left, Washington kicked the game winning field-goal to spoil the Ravens undefeated season 24-21, in a spectacular ending! The Chucker packed his team and walked out, red in the face, but Coach Viggs told him, "Great game man, really, you played amazing as they shook hands." Chucker replied, "We have unfinished business my friend."

Washington (3-1), travels Dallas next to face the (1-2) Cowboys in a hot division showdown, and Baltimore (3-1), heads to Pittsburgh to face their division rival Steelers who are (2-1). The "Bus" Jerome Bettis is rolling in Pittsburgh and the war will be a great one in Week #5! Jamal Lewis ran for a season-high 147 yards with three touchdowns rushing on six carries and Derek Mason had three returns for 154 yards! Washington's Tony Green exploded for 332 total yards with two touchdowns. He had four kick returns for 264-yards and a one hundred yard TD, and he ran for 68-yards with a 34 yard touchdown giving him 35 carries with 824 total yards, five touchdowns, two of them for a hundred yards in the 2020 LIEFL season! Watch out LIEFL, it is getting more and more intense between the coaches, the rivals, and the entire league!  

was1.jpg

was2.jpg

was3.jpg

was4.jpg

was1ART.jpg

was2ART.jpg

was4 (1)ART.jpg

5 hours ago, Long island EFL said:

was1.jpg

was2.jpg

was3.jpg

was4.jpg

was1ART.jpg

was2ART.jpg

was4 (1)ART.jpg